</A> -Cui Bono?-

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:

>I'm an orphaned Jewish dwarf lesbian parapalegic of color and a trial
lawyer specializing in defamation and personal injury cases.

Right. And I'm the Tooth Fairy.

>Bring your bank account

I don't have one. My grandma taught me that banks are the Devil's
embassies on Earth. I think she spoke too kindly.

>and all your earthly possessions.

I have three that I care about. Two are guns. Come and get 'em. They're
ready and waiting.

In the meantime let's both spare the readership of this list our personal
differences. Nor do I have the time or desire to engage in dialog, public
or private, with anybody who would defend Nazis in public or preach
against opposing them by any means necessary.  More despicable acts make a
very short list.