</A> -Cui Bono?-

Sorry, but my references were from the actual Nurenberg War Crimes Trials
which certainly must have covered more scope than yours, judging by the date
of your reference.  But you are not worth arguing with. I assure you, I am
not upholding any argument that would attempt to discredit the fact of the
holocaust, nor the genocide involved.