</A> -Cui Bono?-

>You're advocating that people should be killed for their political
beliefs?

For their actions.

>There's a difference between a war criminal and a "Nazi", you know.

No, there is not.

>How about those people that the ADL maliciously lablels as "Nazis"?

Some really are Nazis, some are not. Do your own research; don't depend on
the ADL or anybody else, either.

The ADL is not to be trusted. They arethemselves, as the saying goes,
"ultra-nationalists," and in many ways not at all unlike their enemies.
They spied on me personally, which I resent deeply, and did it in a way
that the information they gained is likely to have fallen into not just
their hands but the hands of our mutual enemies. So screw the ADL, I say.

>Do you want them killed too?

We'd all be a lot better off if some of them were dead. Personally, I'd
prefer they do the honorable thing and commit sepeku. Most of the 'old
fighters" have died off. Their organizations have not. It's the current
generation and their crypto-allies that I'm most concerned with. These
guys are dangerous. Yet we allow them to gain strength. Sooner of later
there will come a day of reckoning. Mark my words.

>How about "Germans"?  Daniel Goldhagen says that "ordinary Germans" were
"Hitler's willing executioners".

Some were. Some weren't. Some Germans died fighting Hitler and his gang.
But the guys who shoveled coal on Eichmann's train, the ones who were
"just doing their job," they shoulda hung, too.

>Kill all Germans? (etc.)

I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth. It's rude, it's dishonest
and doing it from a safe distance is cowardly. Do it to F2F and I'll kick
your sorry ass into the middle of next week.