</A> -Cui Bono?-

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Nurev Ind Research wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-   <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">
> </A> -Cui Bono?-
>
> Franklin Wayne Poley wrote:
> >
> > -Caveat Lector-   <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">
> > </A> -Cui Bono?-
> >
> > Maybe we should ask Khazar University (It has a web site). The "Law of
> > Return" is one of the Constitutional documents of Israel. If I remember
> > correctly it emphasizes (Anti-Christ) Jewish religion and not biological
> > race. I think it says if you have a Jewish mother you are considered to be
> > a Jew (one criterion) but only if you haven't converted to another
> > religion.
>
> This is right. So far so good Poley.
>
> > I suppose some world religions are exempt in practice but not
> > Christianity.
>
> Ah, this is the Poley I know and love. WRONG.

I SUPPOSED that one could, for example be a Taoist and a Jew. But I am
asking and since you are the expert what is the answer?

> > Thus the Cohen written up in the local BC Christian News
> > recently as a convert to Christianity is now excommunicated and does not
> > have aliyeh rights. His biology hasn't changed.
>
> But he is no longer a Jew is he ?

Jews for Jesus said on Larry King recently that they were 100% Jewish and
100% Christian so it DEPENDS ON WHOSE OPINION YOU SOLICIT. Or are the
rabbis of New Khazaria (Israel) saying they have papal infallibility with
respect to their ecommunications?

 The right of return is only for Jews
> in the Jewish State. This isn't too difficult to comprehend is it?

It is very clear as long as there is no controversy as to which
self-professed Jews are the REAL McCOYS, so to speak.

> > These Jews for Jesus are
> > Pro-Christ Jews by their self-description but they are rejected by the
> > Anti-Christ Jews.
>
> Jews for Jesus ARE NOT JEWS. They are Christians by definition. They
> believe that Jesus is god. This is ONLY a Christian belief.

But THEIR definition does not prevent them from also being Christians. Why
is your definition the only right one?

> > This is because the teachings of Christ are regarded
> > as BLASPHEMY by the Israeli Establishment.
>
> Ah, now we get into Poleyisms. Fasten your seat belts we are leaving
> reality.

Why do you think the Sanhedrin was party to the crucifixion of Christ
2,000 years ago? The crime was BLASPHEMY...that man could say that God
spoke through him.

> The Israeli Establishment is non religious and doesn't give a shit
> about the teachings of Christ.

If that were true they would have no difficuly with "Jews for Jesus".

 They do however fund and execute many
> archaeological projects and studies which focus on first century
> Jewish history in Judea and especially around Jerusalem. They are
> particularly interested in a group of revolutionary Jews known as The
> Poor. This group was headed by a devout Jewish leader named Yeshua who
> was crucified by the Romans for insurrection.

And the Sanhedrin had no part in this?

> After his death, the movement was led by his brother James, and his
> chief disciple " Peter " who was a known revolutionary.
>
> > "God CANNOT be manifested in a
> > human being" is the succint explanation I think.
>
> That is correct. It's called idolatry and is forbidden by Jewish and
> Muslim law.

Now you agree with my reasoning which you disagreed with above. Praise da
lo'd! You have seen da' light!

> > However, I have yet to
> > encounter a rabbi on the Internet who could defend such a theology.
>
> It is what it is and doesn't need to be defended. Deification of
> humans
> is purely pagan. Paul of Tarsus deified his version of Jesus for the
> pagans so that they could worship something "new" but still within a
> context which they understood. Hence the Jewish Jesus became the pagan
> Christ, a human deity.

Are Christians today PAGANS?

> > If you
> > find one put him on.
> > FWP.
>
> Here I am baby.
>
> " Rabbi " J2

Hallelujah!!! When are you going to start with setting the matter
straight?
FWP.

     http://www.vcn.bc.ca/culturex/The-Question-Nobody-Will-Answer.htm