</A> -Cui Bono?-

Mind Control in Gulf War/Time tripping thru vortexes.2/2
http://www.icemall.com/reports/ufo/1.html

Dr. Reich was best known for his discovery of a force he called "orgone"
energy, orgasmic or life energy, the existence of which he proved in his
lab. While this discovery in itself, associated with the Newtonian concept
of "the ether," was not earth- shaking, he soon ran afoul of the medical
authorities when he claimed his control of the life energy, the wave-form
nature of the cosmic ether, cured cancer. In 1940s America, such a
proclamation was certain to be a decree of professional suicide.

Still, Reich found practical uses for his wave-form energy to control and
modify weather by modulating the amount of "orgone" within a storm. Varying
amounts of orgone were found to reside in biological organisms as well as in
every square inch of cosmic space. By using electromagnetic force fields,
Reich was ultimately able to reduce the violence of natural storms, a feat
he promptly and foolishly reported to the government.

But the government had been closely following Dr. Reich's experiments and
already knew what he could do. They asked for, and received, all his
prototype equipment and research papers and quickly used the information to
advance their own weather research.

This research combined the radio meteorograph, a balloon lofted weather
monitor, with Reich's "orgone buster" and produced the devices now known as
radiosondes. In the 1950s, radiosondes were lofted by balloon into the
atmosphere at the rates of about 200 per day. Despite the government's cover
story that the radiosondes were lofted to gather weather data, no receivers
for the transmitters aboard have ever been discovered and the government was
able, through a chain of disinformation, to preserve the secrecy of the
weather altering devices for over forty years.

Even if radiosondes were used to nullify violent storms on the eastern
seaboard, the potential exists to use them to actually create violent storms
and to direct them toward specific targets, communities and factories or
military bases, which research has been reported in the former Soviet Union
for about thirty years.

According to investigators who have pursued weather control,the joint
RAFB/USAFB Woodbridge-Bentwaters, just north of London, England, was
partially destroyed by a man-made storm. Huge tracts of lovely forest on and
around the base were literally pulled out by the roots during a sudden,
violent, localized storm of great intensity, a disaster which is lamented by
citizens from nearby communities to this day.

PHOENIX II: Research into mind control produces some dangerous and
unexpected results: TIME-TRIPPING!

Of all the mind-control experiments conducted in the 1970s and 1980s, those
of the Phoenix Project produced some of the most bizarre and unexpected
results. While they were primarily interested in altering the moods and
behavior of test subjects, scientists at Phoenix quickly learned that they
could beam specific controlled frequencies to produce specific mood changes
and thought patterns.

Once they had learned this, they beamed those frequencies all over the New
England area to see how they could alter the thoughts of local citizens.
Those tests produced the results already discussed.

Test subjects were bombarded with many different pulse rates and widths as
scientists tried to determine which pulses made the person cry, laugh,
sleep, violent, etc. They discovered that when the equipment was operating,
the mood of everyone at the facility would change.

>From this they concluded that the person did not have to be in the direct
path of the beamed frequencies to be affected by the mind control pulses.
Their newly found weapon of RF power gave them a virtual doorway to the
human mind! Next on the agenda was to discover what was inside and how they
could alter it permanently.

Unfortunately, several people died of massive brain damage during the early
tests when exposed to long periods of intense pulses of microwave energy.
After this problem was solved, the scientists began compiling a data base of
pulses and frequencies that produced the results they were looking for and,
by 1972, had developed a non-burning, non-lethal technology and began using
it almost continually on military personnel and nearby communities.

A natural outcome of these experiments was changing the frequencies to see
which produced the best results. From these rapid and random frequency
change tests there emerged the first useful ideas and mechanics of
time-tripping which would be used later to purposefully send test subjects
out of this time/space continuum.

By about 1975, shortly after cessation of hostilities in Vietnam, the
Phoenix Project was in full swing with computers, a comprehensive data base
covering a broad range of cause and effect, and all the new, powerful
transmitters they required to begin beaming their subliminal transmissions
over a large area of the American Northeast.

This pulse, when it can be heard above local noise, sounds like a diesel
engine running at idle about a mile away and is just at the low end of human
hearing. In some areas, a pulse attributed to Soviet experiments is at a
very low frequency and sounds like a "woodpecker" at the 5Hz to 8Hz range on
shortwave radios. This low pulse has been detected from Taos, New Mexico to
the Seattle, Washington area and, most recently, in the New England area.

New technology almost always produces unimagined side-effects and Phoenix
was no exception. When directed at automobiles, certain pulses could cause
engines to stop running and electrical instruments to malfunction. Even
animals could be agitated to do strange things. So the scientists had not
only a machine that could disable automobiles and machines of war, they had,
by the early 1980s, built and programmed a device that would allow them
access to the human mind and complete thought control over every citizen of
the world. They could turn us on and off like lights, but further research
was required to determine which switches needed to be on and in what order
to produce the desired effect on a mass scale.

Help was already available and funds were pouring in from private and secret
sources. Phoenix had a wealth of supporters, all of whom expected to reap
great financial rewards from the new mind-control technology. Some
contributors would gain from the manufacture and sale of the hardware and
software; some would gain from sale of machines to the military; others
would gain by programming consumers to purchase their advertised products
and services. Apparently no one stopped to think of those who were going to
lose: the people_those into whose minds the programs would be fed.

But the most important discovery was just around the corner. While they were
refining the mind-reading/thought control research, the scientists would
stumble onto time-tripping .

Facilities were expanded, equipment upgraded, new Cray computers fed with
synthetic human blood were installed to decode the messages returning from
the brains of test subjects and translators were placed into the loop to
convert the electrical signals into actual pictures which could be displayed
on television monitors.

The engineers, funded by some of the largest communications companies in the
world, were able from that time to listen, read and watch the thoughts of
their test subjects! They could hear and see what was going on inside their
minds. They could join in conversations and record running dialogues. They
could vary pulses to change the test subject's mood and actually see what
the effect produced.

After refinements, the translator was changed into a transmitter; that is,
the thoughts of the subject, instead of being merely recorded into a data
base, were going to be transmitted to other test subjects who were
conducting time- tripping experiments to give them a "real time" reference
to present time Earth. This reference was found to be necessary so
time-trippers would not become disoriented and lost in the quantum field
which might produce images vastly different from those the test subjects
recently left.

But the "dreamers" or "scanners" could not always lock onto images and hold
them for long periods of time and several time- trippers were lost before
the "real time" images were converted to computer images that could be
locked on for indefinite periods.

It was at this point and with the aid of the Cray and IBM computers and the
new "virtual reality" imaging technology that time-tripping became possible
without the dangers inherent in the earlier systems which used human
scanners who were unable to generate continuous images to those travelling
through the quantum field.

Theoretically, time moves in one direction only: forward. There are,
however, very subtle shifts in time that most people cannot detect and of
which only very astute and sensitive people are aware. One of these subtle
shifts is the phenomena of deja vu or "second view." Another is precognition
or viewing events in another time before they happen in this time.

I experience these episodes so often that I don't even consider them unusual
anymore. They are, as far as I can determine, good evidence that some people
have existed in more than one time in the same lifetime and that the friends
we gather here are gathered there as well. I suspect this construct would be
a parallel universe since things there are as familiar as they are here,
however, I am not certain in which of the realities the events actually
occur first.

Once the time shifts and scan lock problems had been solved with computers,
the scientists could conjure up a "pseudo-time" that would tie the time
travellers to an Earth reality. This would keep them from getting lost and
allow them to find their way back through the quantum field vortex being
generated at the facility.

But, because the computers could now generate images that appeared real and
solid, the scientists realized they could project or broadcast them and
cause people outside the facility to believe they were actually seeing
creatures and machines interacting with them. These images were particularly
apparent to people who had more than normal sensory perception and, because
many of those people report what they think they see, the scientists have
been able to compile a small list of potential receptors (espers) who
generally incorrectly translate the images and pass them on to non-sensitive
people.

This mind control through intermediaries (the espers) has been actively
conducted since about 1975 or 1976 and accounts for almost all reports of
alien abduction other than those incidents attributed to actual abduction by
military or federal intelligence agencies for medical or psychological
research.

The early tests, under the cover title of "The Seeing Eye" were conducted to
determine how easily espers linked with computer- generated virtual images
could influence the general population. The scanner or "Scannate" projects
were born of this new technology and were employed by several different
intelligence agencies during the cold war to find submarines, troop staging
areas and underground facilities of the enemy. Some of them continue even
now at secret bases in American western states.

The only purpose of the new technology being directed at American citizens
is to load thoughts into their minds to make them do things they would not
ordinarily do, including murder, suicide, madness, or purchasing items they
do not want and cannot use.

By 1984, as predicted by George Orwell, Big Brother was inside your head and
you didn't even know it.

SPACE ENOUGH AND TIME The first test subjects go through the vortex.

After the electromagnetic fields and computer-generated images were refined
and perfected, the Phoenix Project scientists began conducting a series of
comprehensive tests to determine how effective their subliminal transmission
were on the general population.

By 1980 they were transmitting mental images of hairy anthropoid creatures,
flying saucers and grey aliens across a large area of North America. All the
while they compiled vast data bases and continuously altered frequencies and
programs.

Other departments were creating storms and hurricanes and causing floods and
blizzards as they perfected their weather machines to be used (they claimed)
as weapons of war. We wonder, since Americans became the test subjects,
against whom they intended to wage this unholy war? Most certainly from 1980
until the present time, this war has been waged against Americans.

The first hint of something new and exciting came early in 1980 when someone
observed that an artificial event occurred before it was transmitted, and
others were observed hours or days after they were broadcast. These
astounding observations led the scientists and engineers to conclude that
the broadcasts were getting lost in time and were being shifted or
re-broadcast sooner or later than they should have been.

Further investigation revealed that time shifting was, indeed, occurring. By
reconstructing the events and tracing the cause of the shift, they were
ultimately able to isolate and control the moment and duration of the shift.
They had, by accident, discovered how to manipulate or "bend" time.

Because their present equipment was barely adequate to fulfill the
requirements of the time shifting, they requested and obtained new and more
powerful electronic devices, most of which were installed and operational by
1981. By surrounding their test subjects with powerful electromagnetic
fields, they were able to create the effect produced aboard the USS Eldridge
but with a great deal more control.

They had found the portal into the quantum field and began tentatively to
explore it, discovering in rapid succession, null time in which all things
material and ethereal exists at one and the same moment in all planes as
"being" before the creation of the manifest cosmos; negative time (past);
present time; positive time (future) and proof of parallel universes also
having their own past, present and future times! It was into this vast
unknown quantum field the scientists intended to project their test
subjects.

Immediately there were problems. People vanished and were never retrieved
from the vortex. They appeared to have fallen into the rabbit hole and not
found their way out again. It was from these calamities that the
computer-generated links were devised. These "real time" links would serve
as a lifeline for the time trippers, allowing them to find the portals so
they could return to present earth time and space. It established a "zero
time" or beginning and ending reference for the travellers.

During the early phase of this refinement, and because they worried about
losing their trained psychics, it became routine to take homeless people
from the alleys and project them into the vortex. If they were lost no one
would even miss them. If they returned, they were forced to relate their
adventures and then they were projected into the vortex again for additional
tests. When they outlived their usefulness or if the scientists feared they
might remember what happened and tell someone else, they were projected in
and the computer links were shut down. Hundreds of people may have been lost
in this manner.

Once the zero time and the image links were perfected and programmed into
the computers, the human psychics in the loop were deemed unnecessary and
they were taken out, primarily because they were unable to consistently lock
in the real time images required to maintain the link between this time and
"other" time. The project was now totally controlled by vast electromagnetic
generators and computers.

Most of the base personnel_those who had not succumbed to the project_had
been transferred to other assignments. New crews arrived to guard and
maintain the base. Civilian cadres were down-sized and many of the psychics
were cut loose. Many of them simply disappeared.

Between 1981 and 1983 a large number of successful, if mostly tentative,
excursions had been made forward and backward through time in parallel and
alternate universes as well as projections back and forth in earth time.
During the trips back into earth time, a number of significant historic
political events were altered. They explored the vortex in Earth's past and
future, sampling air and water and observing the evolution of society and
the loss of natural resources, altering those events that would have caused
natural or man-made disasters in the future. These alterations have bent the
earth's time line and forced it out of its original direction and
chronology. Those of us living since 1983 are not the people we would have
become had not the time-trippers altered our time/space.

Because the transmitter could be tuned to any point or time, travellers were
often projected into parallel universes and into past, present and future
time. The vortex was described by test subjects as being a twisted tunnel,
brightly lit and having branches and side tunnels. They described their
trips, their missions and their return trips.

It is interesting to note that, while hours or even months might pass while
they were performing tasks in the alternate or parallel time, the trippers
almost always returned to the exact moment they left Earth's real time. To
the casual observer, they would have appeared not to have gone anywhere at
all!

"There was not," claimed one scientist, "more than a slight bending of light
rays to indicate the test jumpers had gone into the vortex. They reappeared,
after having performed tasks for weeks, in the next second."

The project, sophisticated as it was by 1983, was not without danger. More
than one tripper was abandoned in the vortex when power fluctuated or was
lost. Still, both volunteers and conscripts, all males between the ages of
16 and 24 years, and in the total number of perhaps ten thousand, were being
lofted into the vortex on a daily basis, many of them equipped with
transmitting devises that could send messages and images back to the test
facility, and many others with mining and survival equipment. A large number
of these trippers did not return to present day earth and it is to be
assumed that theirs was a one- way mission through time. They were not
expected to return and, indeed, must have agreed not to.

>From this revelation, many are led to conclude that the trippers were sent
through the vortex to terraform a distant planet or, perhaps, to colonize a
near celestial body such as the moon or Mars.

Several sources have indicated that manned landings were made on Mars as
early as 1962 and there is some evidence to suggest that the first large
group of colonists were lofted to the Martian and lunar surfaces by the
Brookhaven group using their time/space bending technology. Something is
certainly going on up there!

To understand time, one must remember that "time" as a thing does not
actually exist. "Time" is the orderly progression of events occurring only
in the mind of the observer and only within the limits of the particular
universe in which they are manifest. These same (or similar) events may also
occur at the same moment in a parallel universe. If the observer was
projected suddenly into the parallel universe, he might not even be aware
that a shift had occurred, except that he might experience some vertigo or
an episode of deja vu. Generally these episodes are nullified with a shake
of the head or a shrug of the shoulders.

The observer appears to be in his own real time and continues with his life
as if he were. He is totally unaware that a time shift occurred or that he
was momentarily in the vortex. These sudden and unexplained shifts may have
no direct impact on one's future. On the other hand, they may have profound
effects on all of humankind, for the act of changing the time line of a
single person is tantamount to changing everyone's time line. The alternate
future, once established, becomes fixed until or unless someone goes into
the vortex to tamper with it again.

Because the time line has already been altered, first accidentally with the
Philadelphia Experiment and then purposefully during the Phoenix Project, we
find ourselves in a time lock in which everything appears to be progressing
normally but is, in fact, progressing through altered time. Events are
getting away from us. Our control over normal chores diminishes. Events
occur for which there are no logical answers. The weather has gone haywire.
People have gone mad and the prisons are full to overflowing. We've jumped
sideways and are having trouble finding our way back to 1943.

Those who time-travelled to the future came back predicting the year 2000 as
the beginning of the end time. Those who went farther found only desolation.
What do they know that we don't?

The Free Well  is not responsible for the creation, accuracy or application
of the material presented herein (Reports and other related
offers/products). The reader is advised to seek legal counsel before
starting any business or implementing any ideas contained in these documents
offered free of charge.