Tara, you are being persecuted.  Inartfully but it is still so.  The guy has a steamrolling agenda, to push the Islamic religion.

This guy is expounding on the teachings of Islam (read through for his moral words like brave, good, etc.).  That is called preaching where I come from.  His main theme apears to be to suggest Koresh is the Christ.  I got slammed by the group for expressing personal religious insights on conspiracy events.  Now you. Let's see what is done  to him.

PS about Islamic religion: one of their canons, I think it is the sixth one, provides basically that if an Islamic person kills a Christian (an "infidel") they earn a nicer spot in eternity.  I suppose some see it as a way to become a little god for eternity.  QED they see things like ignoring rational arguments presented in intellectual rapport by nonIslamics as a trifling thing.  If the list doesn't do anything at least you can block the guy from your inbox and delete him out of your life space.  Terry
=======

Okay. I'm not arguing with Mr. Andrew anymore, (which is very difficult, because he infuriates me) but will someone stop his posting of religious beliefs and propoganda and libellous statements about others? I was accused of prosyletizing for mentioning one biblical verse in response to a statement that he made about a certain belief that he claimed was in the bible, and my verse was to show him that no, the Bible said otherwise. He continues to send this stuff, and I get told I'm prosyletysing? Nuff said.

Tara
"What is Truth?"  said Pilate after Jesus said:  "Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice."

The light inside David Koresh was the Christ that is to fulfill the prophesies of the Bible and the Quran.

What are the prophesies of Islam that he will fulfill? Well, in Islam there is an awaited savior just as there is in Judaism and Christianity