I am not sure if "canons" is the right word.  It may not be in the Koran itself but there is some document with seven tenets, canons, laws perhaps that I saw previously (l5 years ago eg) that says exactly that:  killing an "infidel" is a noble thing.  Thus all the terrorism, kamikazi suicide bombings, etc.  I believe the regular Muslims, like a friend from Iran that I have, do not believe this.  But the fundies do.  I will hunt this down.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 7:08 AM
Subject: [CTRL] FOXTER...do something about this prosyletizing?

-Caveat Lector-   <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">
</A> -Cui Bono?-

Terry,

Where may one find info regarding the canons of Islam??

> PS about Islamic religion: one of their canons, I think it is the
> sixth one, provides basically that if an Islamic person kills a
> Christian (an "infidel") they earn a nicer spot in eternity.

Thanks,
Rick

screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soap-boxing!  These are sordid matters
and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, misdirections and outright
frauds-is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects