<< Joshua 2 wrote:
 I think we should send the Miami Cubans back where they came from.
 I'm sick of them and their fascist bullshit.>>

This doesn't sound very liberal.

 <<These bastards need to learn that democracy and anti communism are
 not the same thing.>>

Democracy = Communism

 <<They now live in a democratic country where the majority AND the laws
 are against them.>>

Error ... WE live in a Republic.   How can you prove the majoroty and the
laws are against them?

<< If they can't deal with that I would be willing to donate some money
 for rafts, and point them due south where they would get the wellcome
 they deserve back in the old country.
 Boycott Miami until they leave. >>

Seems to me the same offer was made to send slaves back to Africa, is that
your politics?  Do you think ex-Cubans have no right to be here?  Do you
support Castro?  Are you a Communist?  And, why are you afraid to use your
real name?

Regards,
Bob Stokes

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters