This means that all answers are already given
that we need to think and format the questions and queries
That to put all knowledge on a computer will do no good
unless you know what questions to ask of it!

Communist want to control - since they do not know what
will be of value to capitalize on they will just try
to take everything.  They are the "ultimate negative capaltlist(s)"
since they are incapable of seeing that they can earn for the sake
of knowledge - it all has to go to the state and if they build
or ask questions of what they have done they could be going against
the state and get killed.

Example:
person#1 comes up with an answer - state takes it
to question that answer to get a new result requires
questioning the state.  They have suddenly become an
activist and a threat to the state.  Communist are not
allowed to debate, to enjoy, to use higher thinking skills
since to do so will be questioning the state.  Even if
you were to give them and encyclopedia, they would need
someone telling them what is important so that they could
question it.  Since everything that is important is new
and potentially could tear up the state, they have to tear
up new inventions and ways of thinking, because those
ways of thinking could undermine the states control.

The universe as a hologram where everything is connected
would undermine ideas like "Goals 2000" where each child
is to learn a skill and not be allowed to learn any
subject that is not "deemed" required.

To say that a computer operator does not need
NOT ALLOWED
to learn medieval history.
They will be a computer operator all their lives
(of course it is because of a genetic trait)
when they are no longer needed as a computer operator
Ah, well. . .

They also are not allowed to learn any nutritional properties
of food - they might question doctors.

to learn government - they might question government
to learn propaganda - they might question government

Russia seems to be like this
China and Japan still have some respect for
        education and history
- it seems as if they are allowed to learn
        just not say that they have
        - as such -
the base line of Communism is that
they are not to question, debate,
or to really THINK!  Everything
is separate, compartmentalized.
An Hologram universe would require that
they learn how things interconnect.  It would
require that Americans see that many of these
things are not compiracy BUT a take over
by those that do not want speculation as to
how event interconnect.

Up to now conspiracies have been limited to human
type.  If Communism has it's way any type of new
idea would be a potential conspiracy.  Think of

how the French Revolution was against religion
how Leakey and Lucy were trouted as against religion
how some things are against government

most anything new is a conspiracy and such to be used
the Confederate Flag is not seen as a fight against the
cannibalism that had happened overseas
and against the crowded conditions in the North
that they wanted to take the South's lands
to put their own governmental slaves there but as a
Southern slavery issue - using the African Americans
to get the Southern lands.  Check on the crowding in
New York City during those times and put that together
with the Civil War.  It makes interesting reading.

Will you think while you are still allowed to?

----
You may forward with (c), ending and web page address intact
will redo the open source comment on web page - since
in the current format I stinks of communism, too.
ThePiedPiper - A Purest not a Puritan Creator(t)
http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/site_map.htm

David Sutherland wrote:

> The problem these Gnostics garbed in the skirt of "scientism" have is that
> they do not comprehend that their own philosophy of "Maya" is an "Illusion!"
>
> The so-called "Holographic Universe" is merely a regurgitated form of amoral
> Hindu Pantheism, which in itself is a fundamentally slavish dogma that
> craves the subjugation and dissolution of the individual spirit into the
> communist-like universal "oneness".
>
> The Gnostics are, and were, obsessed with phantoms, evil spirits and the
> evil demiurge "god".
>
> Much of the New Testament contains harsh polemic against the Gnostics and
> their inherent glib view of life and humanity and their paranoid sense of
> the Cosmic Grim.
>
> In some sense, from what I read of the US history, at the apex of the JFK
> assassination the US as nation embarked on a course toward national
> Gnosticism. This Gnostic dialectic was and is compounded by the incessant
> paranoia of "Conspiracy Theory" which itself tends toward fatalism and a
> sense of powerlessness against the seemingly insurmountable powers of
> darkness.
>
> Heretical so-called "christian" Gnostics were historically the first to
> surrender liberty, property, and life to the power of the State, since,
> inherently they held that the material world and physical body, were evil
> and of the evil "god" and only the "spirit" was meaningful.
>
> Many of the more ascetic Gnostics, in droves, threw themselves over cliffs
> to their bloody and broken deaths as they sought "freedom" from the flesh
> and materialism world.
>
> Cultists in the "Heavens Gate" sect were essentially Gnostic and like their
> ancient counterparts, sought their "freedom" from the material world through
> communal suicide.
>
> Beware of Gnostics and gurus draped in scientists overcoats!

- rest of article cut -
look to previous senders to reference it - my email program garbles
things - when I try to send beyound it's formating capabilities (If
someone can tell me how to change the format for regular lines I will do
so)
anyway the article is out there
ThePiedPiper

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters