Yes humor, I'm sorry that it is something that you have to "remember".  I thought it was funny (I still do), I think that you taking it so personal is humorous too...There are a lot of "comedies" on television that I don't think are funny...should I write the a letter and tell them that I don't find their shows funny? Or have I missed something?

When you say "...have I missed something?"...maybe you have.  Maybe it went right over your head.

 Oh, HUMOUR! I remember that, but I'm sure that is not how it goes, isn't humour supposed to be funny? Or have I missed something?