As a research professional I like to have the citations
of what ever propaganda is being fed to me.  If it is
good I like being able to use those citations when
I write my own essays.  Normal an web page is easy to
read.  As far as it's capability of having a virus -
from now on I will put a dis-claimer on a post that it
is a web page and allow a person the choice of opening it.

My netscape will not allow me to paste the text from a
FRAME page on it in the original formatting.  I do not have
the time to re-do formatting.  This also comes into play in
another way since I have two lists that come in through
my Explorer browser and If I want to post those
First I have to send it to my mailbox that is tied to my
Netscape browser then I have to reformat to send it.
to give you some idea of what happens when I type a full line
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
this email program does not allow it, but it will send a web page in
original
I will preface it with a HTML tag in the subject line and attempt to
make sure that I never send anything like that one.
I could not read it either.
ThePiedPiper

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters