Oh! Ahaaaahm ... I see.

I see that mommy forget to change junior's poohey nappy.

So .  "nessie"?  Hmmm .. doesn't your name appear under a post below
something about . Pffffffffffffffffft!!!  "elephant poop".

Well thanks "nessie" but really, you could have spared us - need not have
bothered with the shovel for this second pile.

This would have to be the most pious piece holier-than-thou paranoid
claptrap I've read on this list thus far.

Your pious "study of the truth" - what - by condemning it! You sound like a
complete control freak.

Well, if for a moment you can lay aside your infantile B.S. and paranoia -
the simple FACT is, that in the real world of the elite establishment - are
you aware that people are discriminated against from such basic rights as
employment for one example?

This discrimination is not based on lack of ability, but on the basis that a
person does not subscribe to a non-establishment view of the origins of life
and its associated social engineering dogma - this to me, seems would be of
concern to ANYONE on a - supposed "Conspiracy" forum.

The fact that there are brave men and women out there - prepared to stick
their necks on the line, not because they hold, or do not hold to a
particular religious view, and as the article indicated - most did not, but
rather, that they had the tenacity to simply state the truth as they saw
it - even if contrary to the power and propaganda of the elites - this seems
to have escaped your paranoid consensus reality and censorious mindset.

Perhaps in future, you'd like to actually offer constructive rational
argument rather than attempt to demonise every post that your bigoted little
paranoiac bonehead disagrees with?

And as far as spooks being on your paranoid delusional tail - I'm sure they
have better things to do with their time than waste it on a silly prat like
yourself - such as using the crapper - though on the other hand, the guys
from your local funny-farm - well . I'd advise you to keep looking over your
shoulder!

And just for the record AGAIN - the majority of the quotes (would you like
4,000 more - and referenced?) were from your own priestly elite - the
Evolutionists themselves, stating unequivocally that there IS NO EMPIRICAL
EVIDENCE for their own THEORY.

The same E THEORY that Nazi Germany adopted to murder the weak, malformed,
minorities, and the demonised so-called racially impure.

The same E THEORY that your Social Engineers originally employed to
majoritively, and racially target BLACK babies for abortive extermination.

The same E THEORY that Hitler based his Master Race plan, and racial hatred
on.

The same E THEORY that hastened steps toward the Holocaust, and
extermination of millions of Jews, and adopted by Nazi quacks to mutilate
and torture their human subjects because they were lower on the E THEORY
scale.

The same E THEORY that promotes imperialist capitalist dog-eat-dog, survival
of the fittest, and rapacious "progress" mentality to plunder the weak, and
the poor, and rape weaker nations of their sovereignty and resources.

The same E THEORY that led Ted Bundy to kill wantonly - writes Dr Loftus,
"he rambled on once about hunters who stalked and killed deer and were never
plagued by a guilty conscience. Why are we so moralistic, Bundy wanted to
know, when it comes to human life? Why is a human life worth more than a
deer's life?" [1] Now I wonder which E THEORY taught him that!

So tell us Mr big shot guru of "Conspiracy Theories" - what "THEORY" drives
your precious bogie man NEW WORLD ORDER - if not the same E THEORY that the
Third Reich put into such horrid PRACTICE - which, as you say, is your OWN
blindly accepted as fact E THEORY also - you intellectual fraud and
charlatan.

[1] Dr. Elizabeth Loftus and Katherine Ketchchum, 'Witness for the Defense'
p. 91