Arthur C. Clarke is half baked in the light of
todays knowledge.

But I guess they and their Communist ideas are right
they are genetically not able to evolve or learn.

No wonder Communist want to acquire and (try to)
capitalize on what the Jones have.  They are not
capable of seeing that they MIGHT be able to
earn something themselves so they have to take it
from someone else.

that if someone were telepathic that the brain
would atrophy and electric connections would not
be made to learn or think on it's own.
When asked if they want brains or telepathy
you can tell which one they chose. . .
But they can just use someone else's brain?
About as good as having a computer or a database
program, only as good as the queries that you format
or that someone else has left you.
Telepaths that can do original thinking?  Ha!!!!!!
They are not wired right,
they are not in their right brains or in their left brains
since their brains have left.

By the way evolution would be right since telepathic
brains would atrophy from not being used.
If you can lose something then I guess you should
be able to acquire it.  Evolve it if you think it is
needed?

De-Evolution of the Human Race.