Thanks for your methodological rant.  I think you covered many, but not all
of the bases.  Now you want us to carry out a course on UFOlogy on CTRL.
Hey, I'll go for it - the conspiracy to hide the ET presence is pervasive,
global, and most deeply affects the human welfare.  Therefore it is a proper
subject for CTRL.

Understand that this is a breakthrough in itself.  That ET-skeptical
conspiracy buffs feel they have the right to call others "kooks" "nuts"
"whiners" on Internet lists because they espouse the ET hypothesis.  NO MORE.
 The day of dissing the ET presence is no more.

Before we start on an examination of the ET hypothesis, as well as
some of the published and unpublished alternatives to verified UFO sightings,
(eg not able to be explained within normal parameters) such as:
UFOs may be
1. Black project military "mimic" craft or projections
2. Virtual projections of the human subconscious or some advanced human
intelligence
3. Craft or virtual projections of an extraterrestrial intelligence
4. Virtual projections of a "Mega-intelligence" that is programming Earth
5. Other_________________________

How are we going to eliminate the HYSTERIA in this thread?

Ground Rule: NO HYSTERIA OR FLAMES.

Ground Rule #2: UFOlogy takes patience.

Thanks.
Alfred Webre
Vancouver, BC

_____
http://www.universebooks.com

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL