There is absolutely NOTHING within any of the information posted as "evidence" for
aliens that proves that there are aliens.  The best it does is give good evidence for
the existence of UFO's and the fact that they are damned mysterious and MIGHT have an
extraterrestrial origin.  There is NOTHING, not one JOT of evidence for the existence
of aliens.  I don't think anyone is denying the reality of UFO's themselves, and that
is all that this information provides evidence for.

On Wed, 31 May 2000, "Samantha L." wrote:

> In a message dated 5/31/00 8:10:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Nor I.  What I HAVE said is that I demand EVIDENCE for the allegations that
> >  have been espoused.
>
>   Demand away.  I, for one, intend to post items that may be of interest to
> others.
>

> >  So far, we've only been given articles espousing someone's opinion, no
> evidence...
>
>    Let's see, we've got transcriptions of 911 tapes, FAA witnesses, pilot
> accounts, a Boston Globe article on the French scientists' and military
> experts' reports, statements from NAMED Belgian military personnel, the
> report of magnetic and geological surveys from a geologist/paleobotanist,
> local police and Coast Guard on-the-scene transcriptions of their
> conversations as they tracked mysterious objects, and a report on the
> conclusions of a two year study from the British Civilian viation Authority.
> And those are things that have been posted just in the last two days.....
>
>   Keep saying that often enough and maybe someone will believe you.  That YOU
> classify these as "articles espousing someone's opinion, no
> evidence..." then that opinion reflects on YOU and not on the quality of
> information given.
>
>   Unless I'm missing some essential clue about internet technology, the
> written word is all that can be shared here.  That none of it meets your
> standards for valid information or evidence just means that nothing written
> could.  Why do you bother being on a list where, by definition, nothing but
> the written word can be exchanged?
>
> Samantha
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
> misdirections
> and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
> minor
> effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
> CTRL
> gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
> be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and
> nazi's need not apply.

> Archives Available at:
> <A HREF="http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go