From: "Andrew Hennessey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> yes we have the right to wallow in mud and blud - we can go on taking for
> as long as the reptoids want to hand it out - AUTONOMY is SLAVERY

It's nice to see that Orwell's "1984" is alive and thriving in your cosmology.

For the rest of us, "AUTONOMY is SLAVERY" makes our skin crawl.

A perfect slogan to convince the masses to give up their own power to a few
elites...whether the elites be terrestial, extraterrestial, or pseudo-
extraterrestial...

> I have been trying to contribute to the global freedom effort all my life -
> no-one on this list could want peace on earth and autonomy for mankind more
> - but we have to get real here - we're up against telepathic talents of
> considerable magnitude. How is it you think that with millions of secret
> societies

I might be willing to concede a few, perhaps even dozens, of 'secret
societies', but not 'millions'...

Sort of gives lie to the term 'secret', if there are 'millions' of them...

> I'll bet that you couldn't Vote a Human Politician into power that would be
> of any use at all to the Human Race - pro-human politics are a contradiction.

Not as things stand now, with the 'big two' party system...and the recently
usurped "Reform" Party.

But I DO believe we can take the power back, starting on a local and state level
and then moving on to national and international.

I prefer we homo sapiens decide our own destiny, rather than some beings from
another planet or dimensions.  What you argue for is nothing but colonialism
on a quite literally universal scale...we homo sapiens are apparantly considered
savages who need to be introduced to 'civilization' and 'the one true God' that
these supposed aliens offer.

> The reptoids have AUTONOMY - the autonomy of a stable state of MASTERY over
> their HUMAN SLAVES.

And so you argue for homo sapiens to forego gaining their OWN autonomy, in lieu
of trading one slave state (supposedly being controlled by 'reptoids') for another
slave state (being controlled by supposed 'aliens' of another flavor)...

Slavery is slavery.  "House slaves" in the south prior to the Civil War had much
better living conditions than field slaves...but they were slaves, nonetheless...

June (who doesn't want to trade being a field slave to be a house slave, but
      rather seeks to be a free and autonomous human being)

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL