From: "Samantha L." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   I believe strongly based on what I've read, learned, experienced and seen
> in conjunction with  my intuition after years of seeking such information.
> What is the EVIDENCE to the contrary?

First off, I must again point out that it is YOU who espouse an extraterrestial
basis for UFOs, and as such it is YOUR job to present such evidence to US, not
vice versa.

Secondly, you ask us to prove a negative, e.g. "What is the evidence to the
contrary?".

I could claim that UFOs are 'manned' by the Keebler elves, and that they use
chocolate chip cookies rejected in the QA process as their fuel source.

Can YOU present evidence to the contrary?  Evidence, remember, not personal
opinion...

I could claim that space aliens assassinated JFK....

Can YOU present evidence to the contrary?

>What is there besides possible alternative explanations?

Depends on what you define as 'alternative'.

Within the 'alternative' umbrella, we have the possibility that UFOs are
flown by extra-dimensional beings who have co-existed with us for
millenia...beings who are NOT from other planets, but from another
dimension here on Earth.

Outside of the 'alternative' catch-all, we have the possibility that it
is a mind-control experiment by solely Earth-based agencies.  There are
more than a few cases which point to this possibility...

>   To support your assertions, you are not required to prove a negative, you
> are only required to prove that the unidentified flying objects are of human,
> terrestrial origin.  Since this seems to be your belief akin to religiosity,
> I ask you to provide evidence for it.

No, what you miss is that we don't 'believe' any one thing...we entertain any
number of possibilities.  It is YOU who push only one answer, but provide
nothing but the dogma of your new religion in an inadequate attempt to
substantiate your claims.

>   There is no proof that all are flying objects of terrestrial origin just as
> there is no proof (that I know of) that all are of extra-terrestrial origin.

Eureka!  You ADMIT that there is no proof of the extraterrestial claim.  It is
only one of many possible answers.

> There is EVIDENCE sufficient to support the theory that they ARE of
> extra-terrestrial origin.

No, there is NO evidence of an ET origin, and you and the other ET-true-
believers have presented none.  You have presented OPINION, and called it 'fact'.

June

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL