WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

President Clinton:

This is sad but true.  I got burned yesterday when I watched Clinton at the
cemetary for Memorial Day ceremonies.  He looked so sad (good acting
job)....what the heck does he know about sacrifice and supporting his
country? He's good at running away, consorting with the enemy, and
demonstrating what a low life he is...and in the process embarrassing his
office & country.

 I was embarrassed to read that President Clinton and his advisors have said,
"The older generation must learn to sacrifice as other generations have done."

The 'older generation' is my generation.  I knew eventually someone would
ferret out the dirty secret; we've lived the 'lifestyle of the rich and
famous' all our lives.  Now, I know I must bare the truth about my generation
and let the country condem us for our selfishness. During the Depression we
had a hilarious time dancing to the tune of "Brother Can You Spare A Dime?"

 We could choose to dine at any of the country's fabulous soup kitchens,
often joined by our parents and siblings.  We even wasted good cardboard by
putting it in our shoes to cover the holes in their bottoms....those were the
heady days of carefree self-indulgence.

Then, with World War II, the cup filled to overflowing.  We had the chance to
bask on the exotic beaches of Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima and Okinawa; to see the
capitals of Europe and travel to such scenic spots as Bastogne, Malmedy and
Monte Cassino.  Of course, one of the most exhilarating adventures was to
stroll from Bataan to the local Japanese hotels, laughingl known as death
camps.

 But the good times really rolled for those lucky enough to be on the beaches
of Normandy for the boating and swimming that pleasant June day in '44.
UNFORGETABLE!

 Even luckier were those who drew the prized holiday tickets for cruises on
sleek gray ships to fun-filled spots like Midway, The Solomons and Murmansk.
Instead of asking, "What can we do for our country?" an indulgent government
let us fritter away our youth wandering idly through the lush and lovely
jungles of Burma and New Guinea.

 When our world tour was over, we came home to more rest and relaxation, the
good jobs were already filled by those who had stayed home. Some of us were
even more fortunate and got recalled from our attempts to get an education to
go and enjoy winter and summer sports in Korea.  Actually, it was a
continuation of our practical education.  In the winter we learned that
splashed sea water could freeze on your clothes.  In the summer we learned
that, even though the Koreans used human
> excrement for fertilizer, we could, with some treatment, drink from their
wells, and live.  We learned that Russian guns, though crudely made by our
standards, shot very well.  Some of us got to enjoy the hospitality of the
North Koreans, where they encouraged us to talk and tell all about ourselves
and our friends. Yes, it's true: we were pampered, we were spoiled rotten, we
never did
realize what sacrifice meant.

 We envy you, Mr.  Clinton, the harsh lessons you learned in London, Moscow
and Little Rock.  Thank you for setting us straight, for your example of
moral courage and virtue.  Further, we are grateful to you for the real love
and respect you have shown our Military and it's members.

 My generation is old Mr.  President...and guilty, but we are repentant.

Punish us for our failings, sir, that we may learn the true meaning of Duty,
Honor, and Country, as you have done.

 Robert J.  Grady, Lt.  Col.  USAF (Ret), Colorado Springs

*******************
A vote for Bush or Gore is a vote to continue Clinton policies!
A vote for Buchanan is a vote to continue America!
Therefore a vote for Gore or Bush is a wasted vote for America!
Don't waste your vote!  Vote for Patrick Buchanan!

Today, candor compels us to admit that our vaunted two-party system is a
snare and a delusion, a fraud upon the nation. Our two parties have become
nothing but two wings of the same bird of prey...
Patrick Buchanan

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL