From: "Nicky Molloy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>I think what you are expecting for a fact here June is for someone to hand
>you personally a souvenir from one of the space aliens and for you to get
>it analysed in a lab.

No, what I am expecting is for you and the other 'true believers' to drop
your dogma, and realize that without such a 'souvenir' other explanations
are just as plausible, or implausible, as the ET hypothesis...

>We who post Et info here are not trying to convert you, I
>think it is for the benefit of those who already know what is going on with
>Ets and wish to further their knowledge.

The problem is, you have already decided ETs are the one and only answer,
and refuse to consider other possibilities...

>If you can't include it in a
>conspiracy theory, then you need to look further yourself. There is said to
>be about 13,000 Ets just under Dulce alone.

Said by whom?

And how do you know that whomever is providing you this information isn't in
fact part of a disinformation campaign?  Have you actually SEEN these
supposed 13 thousand ETs under Dulce?

>military insiders and there is more than enough of that about. Try putting
>Branton through search and getting your own information. He was a CIA agent
>and liason officer to the Ets. He knows Dulce very well.

Have you seen this guy's credentials, to verify that he indeed worked for
the CIA (may be hard, because those guys don't usually go around advertising
their association)...and even if his claims of being a CIA agent are legit,
why do you take what he claims at face value?  There is just as much
probability that he is part of some disinformation campaign...

I could tell you that I am also a CIA agent and liason officer who knows
Dulce very well, and can tell you that there are absolutely NO ETs at Dulce.

Would my claim be 'true'?  How would you know?

>It would be pretty tiring if everyone who didn't understand something had
>to have to more proof presented each time someone didn't get it.. I can
>just suggest keep reading what does get posted and learn, just like
>everyone else does. See how it fits into the bigger picture. There is more
>than enough evidence of people being implanted - there are X rays and
>implants have been removed and analyzed. One dosen't need to think
>believing in Ets is a religion just to learn implants are being put into a
>large per cent of the population and that they couldn't be from this earth.

But what EVIDENCE is there that the supposed implants are ET in origin?
None.

Any number of more earthly agencies could just as well be involved...and
seem the more likely answer....

>This is a very generalised evaluation of Ets coming here.

That very statement proves my point.  You have not one shred of EVIDENCE to
support an ET claim as the basis for any of the phenomenon, and yet you
believe that ETs are in fact 'coming here'...

>I guess you want proof of underground Et bases too?

Yes.  Anything less is just opinion and belief, a subjective interpretation
of limited data.  ETs are only one of many possibilities, not the only one.

>I have sent plenty of that
>already. If you have deleted them without reading thinking they are
>protelytizing a new religion, then you can't complain that factual evidence
>has been presented. You missed it.

No, I didn't.  What I read was subjective opinion of opinion, and not one
iota of objective evidence...

June

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL