[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:

>There is said to

>be about 13,000 Ets just under Dulce alone. A few Et posts here and there

>aren't going to show you the overall situation. You need info from ex

>military insiders and there is more than enough of that about. Try putting

>Branton through search and getting your own information. He was a CIA
>agent

>and liason officer to the Ets. He knows Dulce very well.

If we ever hope to learn the truth about anything whatsoever, we must
first learn to studiously avoid taking "ex" CIA men at their word. Check
their sources. If this guy is telling the truth he will make his sources
available. McGehee does.

>See how it fits into the bigger picture. There is more than enough

>evidence of people being implanted - there are X rays and implants have
>been

>removed and analyzed.

So? How does this prove that ETs did it? We know for sure and certain fact
that implants of terrestrial origan can be purchased on the open market.
See US Patent 5,629,678. See: http://www.electronicidinc.com/

>One dosen't need to think believing in Ets is a

>religion just to learn implants are being put into a large per cent of the

>population

What percent, exactly, and how do you know this?

>and that they couldn't be from this earth.

Balderdash. See above.

> Nobody is

>expecting you personally to go on nothing but faith. I am a Christian.

You are, by your own admission, a person of faith. This means that, by
definition,  you are willing to believe things which cannot be proven.
This is not just true of Christians, but of all persons of faith, any
faith. This is the very definition of faith.

It seems to me, that you are applying this very mindset to ET contact. A
clergy man told you there was a supernatural being that created the world
and cares about what you do in it. You believed him. An "ex" spook told
you that there were ETs ensconced under Dulce. You believed him. What's
the difference?

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL