From: "Samantha L." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   This is like trying to spar with a shapeshifter.  I claim there is evidence
> to support this theory and am told I haven't provided any.  I provide some
> and am told I haven't PROVEN anything.  I don't have PROOF, only evidence!

You don't even have evidence.  You have OPINION, sifted through your own opinion,
which you then present to us with the label of 'evidence'...when in fact it is
nothing except subjective opinion.

>   I say there is evidence that points to the theory of the ET origin of UFOs
> and I am told "NO, 'The best it does is give good evidence for the existence
> of UFO's and the fact that they are damned mysterious and MIGHT have an
> extraterrestrial origin'" - which is ALL I HAVE BEEN SAYING IN THE FIRST
> PLACE.

No you haven't.  You have been arguing that UFOs are nothing BUT ET in origin.
What the rest of us have been pointing out is that there is no EVIDENCE for an
ET claim, and that other explanations may be at the root of the phenomenon...

>   I BELIEVE, in my personal OPINION that the evidence does more than suggest
> UFOs MIGHT have an ET origin.  I BELIEVE the evidence suggests UFOs DO have
> an ET origin.

And we are pointing out that your BELIEF SYSTEM is coloring your judgement,
because in fact nothing you have presented leads to an ET-as-the-sole-
cause answer....

>   I can't prove to anyone via the internet that I even exist.  I can't PROVE
> here that I am real or human.  I MIGHT be a computer software program
> designed to mimic a human.  I KNOW I cannot prove the ET origin of UFOs.  I
> can provide evidence to suggest it and use my logic and information to argue
> in support of my THEORIES but that is all I can do.

And that is fine, as long as you keep it constantly in mind that what you are
arguing for is only a THEORY, and not necessarily the one-and-only 'answer'...

>   Quit putting words in my mouth.  I am very clear on this, and have been.

The words of a 'true believer'...and your previous words to the contrary, show
that you in fact BELIEVE in your THEORY as FACT, and anyone who disagrees with
your dogma is a heretic...

June

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL