from:
http://www.disinfo.com/disinfo?p=folder&title=CIA%2DDrugs+Symposium%3A+A+Glimp
se+Behind+The+Veil
Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.disinfo.com/disinfo?p=folder&title=CIA%2DDrugs+Symposium%3A+A
+Glimpse+Behind+The+Veil">d|i|s|i|n|f|o|r|m|a|t|i|o|n - CIA-Drugs Symposi…</A>
-----

CIA-Drugs Symposium: A Glimpse Behind The Veil

"Whatever system we are living under, it is not a democracy, and we are not
protected by the Rule of Law," said the former US Assistant Secretary of
State for Housing & Urban Development.

The US Government has known about drug trafficking among its assets,
protected those assets helpful to whichever cause the US Government was
backing at the time, and will never legalize any of the currently illicit
substances as there is too much money being made from the War Against Some
Drugs.

These were the overall messages at the CIA-Drugs Symposium in Eugene Oregon
(June 10th, 2000). "I'm just really tired of the situation we’ve got here,
and I really don't want my children to have to deal with it," said organizer
Kris Millegan in his opening remarks. With a showing of the film Secret
Heartbeat Of America, by Daniel Hopsicker, detailing America’s secret history
during the later half of the 20th Century setting the tone right away. This
was not an event for those who didn’t want to know the truth, or who believe
what they don’t know won’t hurt them!

Speakers included Millegan, Hopsicker, Mike Ruppert (former LAPD narc and
publisher of the newsletter From The Wilderness), Dedon Kamathi (former Black
Panther, and still-outspoken activist), Catherine Austin Fitts (former
Assistant Secretary of State for Housing & Urban Development under President
Bush from 1989 to 1990), Cele Castillio, 12 veteran of the DEA, Rodney Stich
(author and former FAA flight accident investigator), and Peter Dale Scott
(former Canadian diplomat, Professor at University of California, Berkeley,
and prolific author).

"This report is full of lies, flat out lies, in terms of what they've already
admitted," remarked Scott, about the report released by CIA-man Rep. Porter
Goss (R-FL). The US Select Committee On Intelligence (May 11th, 2000) found
"no evidence" of any involvement of any CIA employee or assets in the
narcotics trade, at any time.

In a report completed the week before the symposium, Scott writes that the
committee has for some time, instead of exerting some form of oversight of
the Intelligence Committee, "had been operated as a rubber stamp, deflecting
public concern rather than representing it. It is however possible that never
before has such a dishonest and deceptive document, on such an important
subject, been approved without dissent by the full membership of the
committee . . .The CIA practice of recruiting drug-financed armies is an
ongoing matter."

Cele Castillio, who was the DEA's sole American field agent in Guatemala and
El Salvador from 1985 to 1990, told the room about his misadventures trying
to investigate the trafficking in and out of those Central American countries
during Oliver North’s Contra supply operations. "I was there, I saw it. I
kept journals. I took pictures of the good, the bad and the ugly," claimed
Castillio.
"I met then Vice-President Bush at a party in the US Embassy in El Salvador
once, and told him there was something funny about the Contras, after Bush
asked me what I did. He just smiled and walked away."

Castillio says he saw Bush meet later that day with Ollie North and others in
the same US Embassy building. "It is going to get worse before it gets
better," revealed Castillio about prohibition and the false War Against Some
Drugs, "but we know who did this to us."
As Kamathi, co-founder of Crack the CIA Coalition, and a record producer with
Motown Records who focuses on Conscious Rap, as opposed to the
Gangsterism-promoting Rap, said in his impassioned presentation, "When you
think Crack, don’t think Black, think CIA!"
Research by Preston Peet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mike Ruppert/Cele Castillio
At Web this site you can purchase tons of material about drugs and the CIA.
Read important exposes of US government involvement in a myriad number of
ways in the international drug trade and the implications for the US
populace. Subscribe to Ruppert's newsletter From The Wilderness for all the
latest news. Order Cele Castillio's book Powderburns (one hell of a graphic
description about his experiences in the service of the Dark Side, until he
became awake). Look out for Rupert's new section on suppressed writers. This
is one of the best Web sites available: well worth repeated visits!
>>Go

Daniel Hopsicker
Order the explosive film In Search Of The American Drug Lords, as well as the
two-hour documentary Secret Heartbeat Of America. Both films should be shown
in every American Junior High and High School by DARE officers (who should
then have to face the penetrating questions of outraged American kids). These
seriously sadistic men and women clog their minds with anti-drug propaganda,
priming them to always think about and use drugs, or to turn in their friends
and parents. Our spies ensure we have tons of drugs to choose from!
>>Go

Catherine Austin Fitts-Solari
"The Solari Action Network is collection of individuals and organizations we
communicate and work with who are interested in profit-making opportunities
available from purging the influence of organized crime from our American and
international financial systems," this site informs the visitor in the Action
Network section. This is Fitts' newest effort to get a workable solution for
the general population, and try to help them make money for themselves -
without giving it all away to outside interlopers and organized criminals
within US government agencies!
>>Go

Unfriendly Skies
Order Rodney Stich's first book through this informative Web site. You won't
be as relaxed about flying as you may have once been after reading this
harrowing book, detailing the corruption and lackadaisical safety practices
that go on behind the scenes in the airline industry. Do not read just before
a flight!
>>Go

Defrauding America
This is Rodney Stich's second book, in which he discusses even more
corruption among the US Government. From drug trafficking to ripping off the
American public (through banks, legislation, and corrupt judges), Stich
details the mean, nasty, ugly methods of exercising absolute power over US
subjects . . .oops, I mean, citizenry.
>>Go

Drugging America: A Trojan Horse
This is Rodney Stich's third and latest extravaganza of a book, exposing even
more corruption and duplicity on the part of US officialdom. For a wide
variety of insider accounts of officially sanctioned crime and cover-up, you
could not do much better than to start with any of Stich's huge books chock
full of such information!
>>Go

The Boodle Boys: Kris Millegan
"Everything you ever wanted to know about the Skull and Bones, but were
afraid to ask," is the title of an essay featured at this intriguing Web
site. With a father in the OSS and early CIA, Millegan has spent a lifetime
trying to figure out just what it was exactly his father had gotten involved
in during serving his country, and with whom. What Millegan has been finding
out about the government service his father walked away from in disgust has
not been a pretty sight, hence his efforts to bring together the diversity of
CIA-Drugs Symposium (June 10th, 2000) speakers.
>>Go

CIA-Drugs Symposium: Northwest
Here are details of all the CIA-Drugs symposium (June 10th, 2000) speakers,
and the graphic advertisements. Millegan deserves much credit, and thanks,
for putting this together, for trying to "bust the media bubble" as he puts
it. Hopefully, the symposium will force a big, bright light onto the subject
of official US involvement in the international drug trade, and all the
related areas of criminal endeavors.
>>Go

Peter Dale Scott
Read many of Scott's writings on political criminality, cover-up, and crime
here, as well as some of his recent poetry, much of it taken from the very US
Government reports he has been studying for so long. This man wrote of US
Government and military involvement in the drug trade as far back as at least
1970, in his rare book, The War Conspiracy, and why the US was caught up in
the Vietnam War in the first place. It is a wonder that Scott is still alive!
>>Go

CIA Admits Tolerating Contra-Cocaine Trafficking In The 80s
This Online Journal report (June 8th, 2000) by Robert Parry outlines the
CIA’s admissions in secret congressional testimony that indeed, it had known
about, and tolerated drug trafficking on the part of Contra supporters and the
 Contras themselves, contrary to previous reportage (May 11th, 2000). To see
my own government release a report I know to be full of falsehoods and
misrepresentations, to put lying as nicely as possible, is infuriating,
disturbing, upsetting, and extremely nauseating.
>>Go

The Pornography Of Power
This editorial by Tom J. Wright, (March 15-31st, 1997) has a real turn of