From: "Nicky Molloy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> What the problem is (possibly) : it could be that these people can't
grasp
> significent differences between the character of one person from
another and
> that they have not studied psychology.  Everyone is completely
different
> from everyone else.

Ah, but you and 'Aleisha' seem to be cut from the same cloth, eh?   ;-)

> Now its the Romans killed Jesus.

Thems the historical facts....

> Nobody killed Jesus. He was dead from absorbing all the evil of the
human
> race as a ransom before they were going to spear His side.

No, He died from being crucified.  It causes suffocation.

And He was executed by the Romans, in a manner solely reserved by the
Romans for those found guilty of crimes against the Roman state.

> Jesus is God incarnate in human form.

There is no Biblical basis for that claim.  Jesus is purportedly the
SON of God, not God Himself.

> I'd like to see evidence that the Romans killed Him.

The evidence is in the manner he was executed.  If he was executed by
the Sanhedrin, he would have been stoned to death.

Since you seem to be deliberately dense, I will repeat:  crucifixion
could only be done by the Roman authorities, no one else.  It was
illegal for non-Roman authorities to impose crucifixion as a form of
death.

This is historical FACT...but you've never let facts bother you, eh?

> Pontius Pilate found nothing wrong with Jesus.

Yet he still condemned Jesus to be crucified, a manner of death
reserved only for those guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors against
the Roman state.  Rome would have never crucified someone because he
angered local religious authorities, they would have considered that a
local matter to be handled by the local authorities in what ever
manner, short of crucifixion.  Other types of death penalties were
allowed, but I repeat, crucifixion was reserved for Rome.

> I have a book called The Lost Books of the Bible in which letters
from Pontius
> Pilate are written to Herod etc

And I'm sure you can PROVE the historical veracity of these letters?