Nicky Molloy wrote:

> [...]

This is wrong. The Sadducees, not the Pharisees were the antagonists of Jesus.
Jesus was a Pharisee. The New Testament was written at a time when the followers
of Jesus were no longer Jews and were appealing to Pagans. For this, the NEW
Christianity was denounced as idolatry. The NEW Christian leadership's most
important rival for adherents was the Pharisees. They hated the Pharisees for
having the religious authority to denounce them. The NEW Pagan Christians
rewrote the history of Jesus to make THEIR enemies, the Pharisees, the enemies
of Jesus. They also made the Romans mere accomplices instead of the
perpetrators.
If you think about it ( and I know that's a tough one for you ), it was the
Romans who were in total control of the country. Nobody told them what to do.
The Sadducees were collaborators with the Romans, and were in charge of the
Temple. When Jesus challenged them, he became their enemy.

> Pontius Pilate washed his hands and the crowd said let Barabbas go -
> "Crucify Him".

This is total and utter bullshit. There is no logic or reason for the Romans
to release political revolutionaries like Barabas just because a crowd wants
it that way. Also, there is absolutely no historical evidence in Roman and
Jewish writings that anything like the " Passover Privilege " was practiced
anywhere in the Roman Empire.

>  >>>In terms of wrongdoing and death, however, no one will ever beat White
> Europeans, and the Catholic Church.
>
> Can we now blame them for Jesus' death then? Romans according to you
> tenebroust are white Europeans. ROMANS are the same race as ITALIAN
> CATHOLICS in the Vatican.

Not at all. Romans were anyone in the Empire who became a citizen and lived
in Rome. Italians are the modern grouping of different peoples who live in a
modern state.

You have severe problems with classification. Learn how to do it or you'll
never work as a zoologist again.

> I think tenebroust needs glasses he/she is also blaming an inanimate
> object - a building for killing people.
>
>  >>>In terms of wrongdoing and death, however, no one will ever beat White
> Europeans, and the Catholic Church.
>
> Maybe I should sit on the fence and just comment on the posts that come by
> and tell people what the real truth is so they won't be deceived by reading
> them and thinking they are true. After all now I have 5 predators attacking
> my character. Not worth posting anything is it. Satisfied?
>
> Nicky

Whose fault is that Nicky? I personally would much rather deal with political
conspiracies because they are important and your superstitious nonsense is not.
But you insist on putting out bad, erroneous, bigoted, and downright insane
information. Why should anybody let you do that without comment? Don't start
whining now about about predators attacking poor little Nicky. Either defend
what you write with facts, or take the heat.

Everyone else does.

Joshua2