----- Original Message -----
From: "Kris Millegan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2000 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Facts and Statistics About Fags

> So whatcah gonna do? Put 'em a in jail, re-education camps or are ya gonna
> just kill 'em.

Well geez? why didn't my evil and devious mind think o' THAT in the first
place!!??? - your thinking is WAY ahead o' mine Herr Kris.

> Your sancticmonius reasoning is also "cabal" based. Let us see , what to
you
> do that some moral high horse, could "kill" you over?

Hmmm ... well thanks for church again - but do wake me when your sermonising
finishes - Om, Amen, Yaaaaaawn!!!

Most of the sanctimony I've seen on this list, has come from those
politically correct do-gooder fashion-queens here, who feel their idea of
"morality" is somehow superior.

On the one hand they profess to "expose" some phooey "Elite", on the other,
they extol and prattle the same dogma of this bogie man "establishment
Elite" of theirs when it suits their ego-maniacal ends. Isn't that the
truth?

Quite the hypocrites - aren't they Herr Kris?

They haven't really a clue to a GENUINE alternative, only envy the power,
possessions, and privileges of these "Elites" ... fact is, they simply sound
like a stupid incensed, and crazed anarchist MOB - don't they! All wanting
their "rights" to "HEAVEN" whilst screaming "Crucify Him" - demanding the
way, the "Mandate of Heaven", whilst burning the road map simultaneously.

> Treason is a far greater crime against man and God. MHO

But that's just your "opinion" - just as Hitler or Stalin had their
"opinion" - your opinion is no different is it? What makes it different,
better, or even 'honest'?

What about THE treason and conspiracy against the "IMAGE" of both wo/man AND
of God??? Would, can, such a thing BE  if there is this "God"?