From: "David Sutherland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I honestly doubt whether you could arouse an ants tossle let alone a
> sun-bronzed, firm, sculptured, stallionesque, handsomely spunky
Aussie like
> myself.

Right.  Anyone believe that self-description of "David", I got a bridge
in Brooklyn and some swampland in Florida to sell you...

If "David" is the Fabio 'he' claims, why does "David" spend such an
inordinate amount of time posting harangues on the Internet?  One would
imagine he'd be squiring one nubile young lady after another instead...

No, this post (and his previous one insulting senior citizens) betrays
that "David" is either a female masquerading as a man, or a closet gay
(who is far from being 'buffed' himself).  No straight guy would be so
fixated on the cliched, "Mr. America" physique that "David"
describes...

Makes him sound like "Rocky" in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Methinks 'David' is as much an artificial entity as Dr. Frankenfurter's
creation...probably from the same sort of fevered transvestite mind,
too...  ;-)

> Ho-hum-ingly scanning your silly post did remind me ...

Not so 'ho-hum' and 'silly' that it didn't elicite a long-winded post
from you...   ;-)

> that I, by no-choice
> of my own, found myself at some Homo & Dyke "protest" fest the other
week -

Yep.  Uh-huh.  I guess someone forced you at gunpoint to attend...

I presume that is also the excuse you give for all those gay bars you
troll at every week...

> BTW ... aren't Dykes so damn gawky and repellent

You've obviously never met 'lipstick lesbians'...actually, you have,
you just didn't know it.  They look just like every other woman.  Same
for gay men...there are many you know that you don't know you know,
because they don't advertise their sexual preferences via dress and/or
makeup...

> Them Dykes were such damn repulsive hags, and such fascist trollops,
and
> looked like they prolly had more hair on their arses than on their
heads,
> and more brains therein too i imagine.

"David" again displays a prejudice against women, showing that 'he'
only values a female if she is young, and fits societal precepts of
'pretty'.  Obviously women's brains and abilities beyond the bedroom
are of no value to 'David'...a plain woman, an old woman, a woman not
interested in men, is considered valueless to "David"...

One usually finds such extreme fixation only in TVs and TSs who are in
reality jealous of women...

> Pretty weird they were, almost like they were saying spit, and piss
on me Mr
> good-looking normal person  ... well, i s'pose that's one of their
> 'turn-ons' ... guess eventually it just oozes from their very
essence, and
> you can 'sense' and 'smell' it ...

Does the psychological concept of 'projection' ring any bells?

> Psychologists say that homos have an inherent "death-wish" - and
that's
> pretty obvious to one and all as they are so hateful and
self-destructive
> and jealous - but us normal hunky guys

A 'normal' heterosexual male would rarely use the term 'hunky' to
describe either himself or another male...

But women...and gay males...DO...   ;-)

In fact, rather than sounding like a straight male, this harangue has
all the sounds of a drag queen's hissy fit...

> Hmmm ... are you saying above that you are a Dyke too lost loch
nessie BTW?

Nessie's male...

> Anyway - anyone, such as yourself, that doesn't observe, or
understand
> simple and basic building plumbing codes, the very prime blocks of
SANITARY
> existence, in that, you DON'T connect your SEWERAGE pipes to your
FRESH
> water

We're still waiting for you justification of how the same activities
practiced by homosexuals magically become 'clean' when practiced by
heterosexuals...

> But then, no one really does take any notice of your
> posts here anyway ...

I do.  And so do most of the others on this list...

> we just give you the courtesy of a response -

"We"?  "WE"?  Since when have you become the spokesperson for the whole
list?

Nessie's been around here longer than you, and I've been here longer
than you both.  Don't presume to start using 'we' to describe the whole
list, when it in fact only represents you and your alternate
personalities who hide behind multiple ISPs in an attempt to project an
IMAGE of a group...

> cause
> most of us are normal decent people raised with some semblance of
Biblical
> ethics, not on a life constructed commentary derived from pagan
WITCHCRAFT.

It matters not a whit what you or I or anyone else on this list were
raised with regarding religion and/or ethics...you have absolutely no
right to cram your superstition down the throats of fellow citizens.
You have the right to believe what you wish to believe...but you have
no right to expect the government to institutionalize your
superstitions.

> Here's som of JESUS CHRIST's ideas about the human blueprint - for
male and
> female relationships and "being":
>
> "But from the beginning of the creation GOD MADE THEM MALE AND
FEMALE." Mark
> 10:6
>
> "And he answered and said unto them, HAVE YE NOT READ, that he which
made
> them at the beginning made them male and female,
>
> And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and
shall
> cleave to his wife: and THEY TWAIN shall be ONE flesh?
>
> Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. WHAT THEREFORE GOD
HATH
> JOINED TOGETHER, LET NOT MAN PUT ASUNDER." (cf Matthew 19:4-6)

These passages have nothing to do with homosexuality, rather it has to
do with the marriage vow (and a parable describing the church's
relationship with God).

No, I challenge you to show us ANYTHING in the Bible showing where
Jesus Himself had ANYTHING to say specifically regarding homosexuality.

> Hmmm. "have ye not read", he asks? Seems Jesus Christ implied these
PHARISEE
> 'S were pretty much dumb-ass do-gooders trying to obfuscate with
their own
> prattle the divine plan of God.

Such as you yourself are doing?  ;-)

> "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!

You are the hypocrite, for condemning activities done by homosexuals
but not condemning the same activities when done by heterosexuals...

> for ye are like unto
> whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are
within
> full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

And anyone who preaches the word but has not love is nothing but an
empty cymbal clanging.  That's from Romans, I believe...

June