[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
>are you saying above that you are a Dyke too lost loch nessie BTW?

I'm a guy. I'm a fairly butch guy at that. I ride a K-75, I shoot a 1911,
I'm a father and a mechanic. And I'm absolutely certain that should the
need arise, I could kick your sorry butt without mussing my hair.  I
prefer the company of women over the company of men, any day, and not just
in bed. Most men are jerks. most women aren't. They also make better
conversation.

Unlike some people, I have enough confidence in my who and what I am that
I don't have prove it by bad mouthing people with different tastes and
demeanors. I hang out with Queers (among others)  because that's who lives
around here. If I was living in Greenland I'd be chillin with Eskimos.
When you bad mouth Queers you're insulting some personal friends of mine.
To my way of looking at things, that makes you stupid and rude. If you did
it to my face I'd knock your butt down on the spot.  But you're on the
other side of the planet and I can't give you the thrashing you deserve.
And you know it. So, like the coward you are, you prattle on, safely out
of reach. Be my guest. All it accomplishes is that it makes you look bad.
It also makes anything else you say about any other subject look much less
likely to be valid.  So go right ahead, make yourself look like a fool. It
saves the rest of us  the time and effort of rebutting you.