So after we put all our retirement moneys into stocks (insurance)
like during WW2, if something happens where does the USA stand?
Social Security, banks????? Like overseas - they do not have
to pay an insurance policy if there are no survivors to
pay to.

What family has been involved in many wars, actively backed
Hitler's war effort
http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm
Could they be attempting to make sure that
US citizens are exempt from UN laws?
   ..."Friedrich Flick was the major co-owner of the German
   Steel Trust with Fritz Thyssen, Thyssen's long-time
   collaborator and occasional competitor. In preparation
   for the war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg, the U.S.
   government said that Flick was `` one of leading financiers
   and industrialists who from 1932 contributed large sums to
   the Nazi Party ... member of `Circle of Friends'
   of Himmler who contributed large sums to the SS. ''@s1@s5

   Flick, like Thyssen, financed the Nazis to maintain their
   private armies called Schutzstaffel (S.S. or Black Shirts) and
   Sturmabteilung (S.A., storm troops or Brown Shirts).

   The Flick-Harriman partnership was directly supervised by
   Prescott Bush, President Bush's father, and by George Walker,
   President Bush's grandfather.

   The Harriman-Walker Union Banking Corp. arrangements for
   the German Steel Trust had made them bankers for Flick and his
   vast operations in Germany by no later than 1926. "...

Could this family still be doing things
that the UN would not approve of?????
http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/index.htm

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson <br><br>

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -