At 08:17 AM 8/12/00 -0400, "Prudence L. Kuhn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:
- - - snip - - -

><< So according to Barry Charmish whom I believe to be reliable and very
> outspoken claims Lieberman holds citizenship in Israel.
>
> Now how is this possible?  Supposedly, in a book I read years ago by
> Errol Flynn (his son was on MIA matches - where is Sean
> Flynn)....according to Flynn any American who takes up arms for a
> foreign power loses his citizenship....wonder about that UN stuff? >>
>
>Saba, I called his office the day Gore announced him, and they assured me
>that he did not have dual citizenship and had never and would never vote in
>an Israeli election.  If you get any real proof here, I'd like to see it.
>Prudy

How is it possible?  You tell me.  Strange things seem to happen involving
Jews and U.S. citizenship.

Item:  Martin Indyk was an Australian citizen at the beginning of the Clinton
administration.  Then he turned up as the U. S. Ambassador to Israel.  Can
a U.S. Ambassador to another country NOT be a U.S. citizen?  Is Martin
Indyk now a U.S. citizen? If so, when did he become a U.S. citizen?  Did
he give up his Australian citizenship?

Item:  Rahm Emmanual served as the  as the Political Advisor to the President
of the United States.  Emmanual served in the Israeli army during the six
day way.  Presumably, the Israeli government paid him for his services in
thier army.  Under U.S. law, a person who serves in the U.S. government and
has received payments from a foreign government must register as a "foreign
agent".   Did Rahm Emmanual register as a "foreign agent"?  Was the American
public told that the "Political Advisor to the President of the United
States" was
a "registered foreign agent"?  Rahm Emmanual immigrated to the Unites States
from Israel.  Did he become a U.S. citizen?  If so, did he give up his Israeli
citizenship?  Did he hold dual citizenship?  So far as I know,  neither the
Clinton regime nor organized Jewry ever acknowleged that a patriotic
taxpaying American citizen might even have a right to know the answers.

Item:  Jewish immigrants from Russia (and perhaps from other countries as
well) are automatically treated under U.S. immigration laws as "refugees".
They
enter the U.S. under greatly privileged circumstances as compared to immigrants
from other countries who are subject to quotas and bureaucracies.  To what
extent are Jewish immigrants accorded favoritism under U.S. law?  Does
the favoritsm extend to allowing them to maintain dual citizenship which is not
accorded to other immigrants?

DBC