At 07:26 PM 8/10/00 -0400, Nurev Ind Research <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:
>8/10/00

- - - snip - - -

>The reason the DemocRATS chose a Jew was not only to out-Liberal
>the Republicans, but to GET HILLARY ELECTED IN NEW YORK. I am
>fairly sure that the DemocRATS know they are going to lose the
>Oval Office.

Whether Gore-Lieberman wins or loses, Jewish political interests are advanced.

If Gore wins, Jews will have gained complete and total access to the
central power of
the U.S. government.  Everything that occurs in the Oval office will be
known to and
subject to manipulation by the New
York Times, the ADL, the World Jewish Congress, Mossad, . . .

If Gore loses, it will be portrayed as being ONLY because Lieberman was a Jew,
and the defeat of Gore-Lieberman CONFIRMS that "anti-Semitism" is still rampant
in American society.  America will then be challenged at every turn, on
every issue
to "demonstrate that it can overcome its anti-Semitism" by acceding to every
wish and demand that Jews put forward.

Jewish power in America and in Western Society is fundamentally based on
the psychology of passive-agression.  "You hate me, and YOU have to do
something
for ME to PROOVE that YOU are not a bigot".  This is particularly effective
in the
largely Christian societies of Western Europe and North America, which are
significantly
influended by the Christian ethic of "love they neighbor" (to include
Jews), and of
atonement for "sin".

The Jewish establishment will make this work to their advantage if
Lieberman loses.

DBC