You made me really wonder here, involuntary - about use of medical
marijuana and what it really does.   Feds say no medicinal value?  Maybe
that is true; but, nicotine is a drug used in medicines, but forget what
for.

What you said made me wonder......some people go through chemotherapy
and feel pretty good; others become very, very ill and are given
medication now with the therapy.

What if marijuana just relaxes people - for it is said stress can really
cause cancer victims unheard of problems.....

Know two women who went to chemothrapy daily....each continued to work
daily - while others had really adverse reactions.....

What if marijuana relaxes a person, relieves the stress, creates a sense
of well being, and at no cost if you can grow it free......but one there
was a patent pending on first marijuana cigarette - was aware of this in
1972 but never checked it out, for had no reason.

So.....Zoloft - a drug to improve serotonin to do with neuro
transmitters....supposedly eat a banana or potatoes have same effect.

I really wonder about this because going through some of the treatments
for cancer - this is a traumatic experience and stressful.

What if marijuana just releases the stress which reduces some of the
side effects?

The man who died recently who could not smoke marijuana - how horrible -
his life was made a living hell, and something that could have given him
an easier path to follow was denied.

So guess marijuana is illegal because like butterflies, it can be free
in your own back yard.

Am still stashing up on the catnip and maybe I make a catnip cigarette
and  find some marijuana and give it a try.

After all, the police some of whom I accidently caught years ago,
smuggled cigarettes up from Kentucky and had no tax stamps - and booze
which was poured into real labeled bottles.....when I saw that one
checking this famous basement for all was not well at our
banquet.....there they were.......funnels and all.

Upstairs was the Treasurer of Ohio and the candidates to many different
office........did I snitch - with all those cops in on the game?

Saba

Some things one does not do = matter of family pride.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy