Friends,

    This crap must stop - and immediately.  None of the "organizations"
and "authorities" who are now acting like gestapo agents against the
Boy Scouts of America seem not to realize that they do not have a dime
to distribute or control except for the contributions or taxes of thousands
of  citizens who very likely feel very differently.

    And, school "boards" and "authorities" had better listen up and
come to a realization they are NOT in fact the Gestapo Headquarters
in determining what rules, edicts and demands are to be followed by
parents and students alike simply because they say so.

   Folks, you'd better start applying some very strong pressure to the
authoritarian nut cases in our country who believe that they run things
and decide whether or not "they" will support a particular organization,
simply because these groups  stand up for what we all know to be
MORALLY RIGHT.

    School Superintendent Mark Smith desperately needs to be sent packing,
as the first in a long line of despots who are not afraid to make these kinds
of lunatic unilateral decisions which fly in the face of what every traditional
American knows to be true and just.

    This crap MUST STOP.

                Bill Ball