>Firstly this is a disussion group and nothing is being forced
>secondly your response is repeating the political formula's without thought
>Thirdly/..testing for peoplehood if I suggest that all people who commit
>abortions should have the responsibility of disposing of the non thing that
>has just died, what would most peoples reaction be?
>
>Also if the unborn baby is part of the mother only why is every cell
>different from the mother.
>And if  an normal person went to have 3kg of healthy tissue removed a
normal
>hospital would treat them as crazy( you want your heart removed because you
>dont want it to beat?

Also secular religions have not clean hands ..name the secular grouping and
some of its offspring will have murder and certainty of purpose to its
cause. So murder of babies and old men are acceptable now, because that is
the present morality.

>The level of argument does not lie here however it lies in fundamental
>philosphies of utilitarianism versus communitarianism / contractualism.
>Utilitarians want the maximum benefit to existing productive individuals.
>That is why they can also easily talk about infanticide(peter singer) and
>euthenasia.

>The people who control the conspiracy favour this approach because it make
>people easier to manipulate via the media. (a strong group identity is
easier to manipulate from the inside but the one worlders are the perpetual
insider/outsiders)