From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> What you on Nate - you want your kids to mix with sodomists fine, I do
> not care, but I would not want you or your kids around my family = like
> a Gacy, he had his downfall for the murder that caused his demise, was
> of a boy scout who was about to make Eagle Scout......his books and
> literature on Gay Pride and his playing Santa Clause and murdering  a
> kid using same method used by JonBenet's killer speaks for
> itself......so to each his own.   I prefer to segregate from pervers.

I've actually read quite a bit about Gacy...

In all that I've read, it mentioned how popular he was in his part-time job as a hired
'clown' -- doing kids
birthday parties and such.  Apparently the kids' parents thought he was wonderful.
All the books and
documentaries on Gacy showed many pictures of him in his clown outfit, not one showed
him as a Santa Claus,
but I suppose it is not beyond the realm of possibility.

All the books also pointed out how Gacy was involved in politics, even had a picture
of himself shaking hands
with Rosalyn and Jimmie Carter, which was prominently displayed in his living room.
But it's unclear whether
he considered himself a Democrat, it seems his politics were more self-serving, and he
schmoozed as much with
Republicans as with Democrats...

But not one bit of literature I've read, or any documentary I've seen, on John Wayne
Gacy has stated that he
was ever a Boy Scout leader.  He got his victims one of two ways -- he would 'troll'
downtown Chicago for
young male prostitutes, or he would hire underage adolescents and teenage boys for his
construction business
and invite them to his house for afterwork drinking parties...

June