This one book I read, forget name - will have to look up notes, it
mentions this kid who was in Boy Scouts and was murdered by Gacy -
murder as I recall was the same way little JonBenet was murdered - the
kid was one step from Eagle Scout.

He did play Santa Claus on one occasion as I recall something to do with
Union party.....no doubt he was a very sick man and the unsuspected.

It was the missing boy scout that eventually led to his capture.

You look at his face, though and somehow I cannot imagine this man being
funny for he hid behind a mask and a beard.....the books he had were a
good clue to the type of person he had become.

Will to try to find notes on the Santa Clause but the remark was made
several times that Christmas was a day Gacy hated ....when they got onto
Gacy it was discovered he had an arrest for sodomy in Iowa as I recall
and it was questioned as close as he got to Carter's wife, why was a
background check not run - they do this even on local press when they
come in an area.   Remember he was a democrat precinct captain, which is
no great bargain....but it meant he was welcomed into many homes, for in
those days they used to work door to door.

Remember he had books on sex between men and boys and Gay
Lifestyle.....the boy scout was murdered at Christmas time, and worked
wanting to buy new car - he was 15 years old.

Gacy had an affair or association with what was called a drag queen -
when I read this book was not sure what that was,    He killed using
same type strangulation used by murderer of JonBenet....seem like lots
of this stuff, is learned in libraries first...Gacy used to also read
from bible so he was into something.   Similar to Moors murder of little
girl on
Christmas Day and murdr of JonBenet on Christmas Day.......

So Gacy was an evil man....but during police investigation Christmas
played role.   Think Killer Clown was book I read back in 1980 period
and is still around.    Not sure when I read this now, but it was
gruesome.

So a sodomist Gacy liked to get next to the kids playing a Santa Claus,
and a Clown - where he could disguise his evil and one could not see his
evil face.

The picture of Gacy with Mrs. Carter....well consider in prison,
Carter's nephew was friend to Charles Manson, who send he would send a
killer to get Ms. Lillian when he became angered.......Manson did get
message from Squaky Frome, Little Red Riding Hood,  and a Queen of Sheba
- and then poor old Ford by miracle escaped death when gun misfired.

Communications in the bible - the young boy scout was alleged to have
been reading his bible and Gacy often read his for some of his intended
victims....like Moors murder.

I believe JonBenet was murdered by a Santa Claus type person who got
around kids - maybe photographed them at these beauty shows.....think
the murder of JonBenet is linked to bible code and person who did same
did a lot of reading, like Gacy....used his style in some instances.

JonBenet ransom note?   Some say thought was Patsy forged this note in
order to get
FBI in on case for Ramsey involved in stuff that could be classified as
top secret.......after all like Patsy Ramsy, the little girl won a
beauty cup several times.......code word was Beauty and Cup.....

Someone in official capacity better start doing their homework.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy