From: "tenebroust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2000 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] NAZI POLICY TOWARD HOMOSEXUALS

> There have been several list members who have made the accusation that the
majority of pedophiles are homosexual in sexual orientation.  That assertion
was challenged and never successfully defended (at leat to my recollection).
I don't believe it was ever stated by anyone that ALL pedophiles are
homosexuals or that all homosexuals are pedophiles, so to my recollection,
your assertion on that subject is correct.