-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/10/00 6:50:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I believe it's included in his works to cause exactly the response you
>  claim...his books are chock full of much serious scholarship...so much so
in
>  fact that he could be considered a threat by the powers that (in secret)
>  be...by including this theory he makes himself look silly to those who are
>  too lazy or closed-minded to look further and thereby takes some heat off
>  himself. I don't think he wants to end up another Danny Casalaro or Jim
> Keith!
>
>  Bill.

  But Bill, all disinfo carries much real info.  If Icke uses the Lizard
Thing to take the heat off, then it has a side-consequence that is so base
and low it negates any assistance he might be providing, in my opinion.  One
simply cannot trivialize child-torture for any reason and still ride a White
Horse.

  I can't say for certain that Icke is a disinfo agent.  I found his own
account of how he rose from the soccer fields to a high level broadcasting
job to be shallow, superficial and therefore dubious.  I only know about a
fraction of what Icke writes about.  I've listened to him.  He seems sincere
and persuasive in many respects.  I don't know for a fact that the Lizard
thing is untrue.  What I don't understand is why in ten years of intense
survivor contact and intense study, I haven't heard this from survivors or
therapists.  Experiencers/witnesses are a very good source, in my opinion.
>From what I gather out there, the lizard thing just ain't happening.

Samantha