-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/10/00 2:38:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But the sensation is the claim of secret satanic mass being conducted in
the
> Vatican, where particpants wear a sort of Ku Klux Klan robe, and are naked
> under that.
>
>  This is similar to the satanic shapeshifter ceremonies David Icke has
> reported in "The Biggest Secret."

  I've had personal contact with about twenty survivors of satanic ritual
abuse, long-term internet contact with 300 or more, and read every book by
survivors and therapists I've been able to find and/or afford.  I've never
heard shape-shifting accounts by any survivor except one - Cathy O'Brien in
"Trance-formation of America."  It's already been established that Mark
what's-his-name is a dubious intel-connected character at best.

  I've heard accounts of strange spiritual manifestations that to survivors
are often only explainable in terms of demons or disembodies spirits.  No
Shape-Shifting Lizard People accounts yet.

  I think this whole shape-shifting lizard crap trivializes the very real
mind-boggling torture that is actually occurring out there.  It takes the
focus off the very human events that are occurring and takes the focus off
the very real victims.  It creates a carnival atmosphere around grave
occurances, which is probably exactly what it is intended to do.  People hear
Icke's shape-shifting reptilian stories, giggle, and then dismiss the whole
phenomenon of ritualized torture of children out of hand.  This sounds like
Standard Psyop Disinfo
Rule # 2.

Samantha