-Caveat Lector-

From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Something happened to you that day - I do not like music in automobiles
> either, or tapes - if your automobile window was open that day, you
> could have been hit by something - maybe BB gun...

The windows were up, and no glass was broken.  I was actually parked in a commercial
parking garage (thank
goodness, because if it had happened while I was driving I would probably have had an
accident), and just
about to get out.  The garage had cement block walls with very small openings, I was
on the second level
parked next to an outer wall, and there was no building directly across the street.

Believe me, I investigated, because I really thought at first I'd been shot at...the
only way for someone to
have shot me would have been to have been on the same level as I was (in other words,
on a second story), and
be directly across the street...but as I said, there was no building there, just a
parking lot for a Holiday
Inn.  The hotel building itself was a half-block down the street.  The only other
building more than one story
in the area was the local federal building, a half-block up the street.  But no one in
either building would
have had a direct site to me, because of the narrow openings in the cement blocks of
the parking garage
wall...

Also, I didn't hear anything hitting any of the other cars in the packed garage, nor
was there any ricochet
off of either vehicles or cement walls...

And my skin wasn't broken...extremely bruised, but only on the back of the ear and a
portion of skull by the
ear, not on the front of the ear...

June