-Caveat Lector-

"chill"  ... say what ...???  Maybe you need a shot at the bar yourself ...
???

Anyhow ... apparently Bush, prior to his big booze "bust," got a tad pissed
whilst havin' a few toasts with an Aussie Tennis Legend ... so, i figure the
guy can't be all THAT BAD !!!  At least he seems to be more of a
down-to-earth character than his opponent.   Gore on the other hand, appears
to strut the stage like he's dragging a pineapple of sizable dimension
betwixt his rectal passage.

BTW - i don't have my Rosetta Stone with me today, nor the Cipher Key, so I
have no idea what all the other crypto stuff is about ... in the rest of
your post ... ???

The media over this way ... seem to be in favour of Gore ... i can't see
that a Bush "win," is a foregone ... anyone's guess really ... "lesser of
two evils" is still the only real option being given ... imo ... Bush seems
the better choice, lower taxes and more of a peacemaker ... but the press
influence certainly appears to be behind Gore.  Anyhow ... by the time this
e-mail surfaces ... you Yanks will probably know the outcome and have a
winner ... the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Hmmm ... now where's that Fosters ... ???

BUUUURP!!!