-Caveat Lector-

Would like to see that story June......one daughter?   All I know is she
a real jew or is she House of Israel Jew like the Rabbi Washington who
had his men infiltrate Jonestown and was arrested on old murder warrant
when he returned to USA some years later.

Drug half way houses?   Well at least Mark Lane escaped - the Judas who
writes the boos.

I consider Whoopie Goldbert highly suspect....not of maybe being a man
or a woman, but her philosophy of life.....for when I used to watch Wall
Street after big drug bust, the only stock I saw go down, was owned by
those who were front men for Mafia......

So we have street people and a world of female and male Bensons wanting
to take over USA....all I can think of is this - do you want these
people to rule over you?

Frankly I want intelligent people in the White House and do not expect a
perfect man....but these Whoopie Goldbergs - she was compared to Albert
Einstein on web for they say both were slow learners.....

Whoopie is lewd and crude and on the web would like to see her biography
and real name - but she does serve a cause, the setting of a role model
for blacks if this type of conduct  is aceptable to them......

To each his own.....and I prefer my own kind.   So she is said now to
have had an abortion,  and she turned Jewish, and now she had a child
and is a grandmother....did she adopt like Rosie O'Donnell....latest
trend is for homosexuals to adopt .....suffer little children.

Just keep her out of the Boy Scouts......

Saba