-Caveat Lector-

From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Well June why don't you look it up in your Funk and Wagnall and spend
> the years of research I did with people high up in intelligence fields?

Because according to you, the answer won't be found in Funk and Wagnall's, but only in
this one 'special'
version of Gideon's Bible which you have in your possession.  Which you claim is no
longer available.

So you keep telling us about everything in the PAST which this supposedly coded Bible
of yours predicts, and
yet you are either unwilling or unable to present us even one prediction for the
FUTURE utilizing this cryptic
tome of yours....

> So look that up in your Funk and Wagnall and find a Mason with the 1963
> Blue Bible with all the pages out of order....and get the 1954 very
> special edition of the Gideon Places bible.....

But since you claim to have these publications, and to have had intimate encounters
with the intelligence
community and High Degree Masons and every member of the Illuminati and CFR and
Knights Templar and Shriners
and the Federal Reserve Board and the Ku Klux Klan and the Junior League and the
Daughters of the Confederacy
and the Mafia and the Boy Scouts and the Teamsters and the Vril Society...I'm
surprised you haven't claimed
communion with extraterrestials yet...

Anyway, since you have had such deep and intense encounters with these groups, and you
claim you have the only
copy of the special Bible, then it is up to you to provide us with evidence to support
your claims of its
supposed accuracy...so give us a FUTURE PREDICTION.

And if you are unwilling or unable to do so, then shut up about the thing!  Because
you're just wasting
bandwidth with your babbling.

> Doctor of what?   Passed 4 year course in ignorance in two years?
> Obviously another plant which has taken root

Takes one to recognize -- or suspect -- one...

> I have made enough predictions on the web to sink another Titanic...

Not here, you haven't.

June