-Caveat Lector-

From: "Deborah Greenhill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> And I would like to see which particular Bible passages she refers to,
> because I do have a Bible Codes Program and can look them up to see if it is
> just something that somebody is passing as fact that has no truth in it.

What Aleisha claims to have is something other than the recent "Bible Codes"
thing...she's claiming hers goes
back at least to the 1950s, and she hints at a far older pedigree for it...

Suffice it to say, what she is talking about has nothing to do with the other "Bible
Code", and so can not be
'proven' by it.  Supposedly in her 'system', various passages are keyed to a calendar
date, on which a certain
event will occur.

But she conveniently doesn't offer us anything ELSE by which to prove its supposed
accuracy, only repeats
claims for historical events it supposedly predicted.  And since she is either
unwilling or unable to provide
even ONE prediction for the future from this supposedly accurate tome, it is unclear
what she is seeking to
accomplish via endlessly wasting bandwidth with her unsubstantiated claims...

One would think it would be easy enough for her to post this supposed calendar-code to
this list, or to a
website, whereby we all could assess it for ourselves...she could do a month at a
time.  How about it,
Aleisha?  Why not give us the 'codes' for, say, this coming January?

June