-Caveat Lector-

From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Look abuot you  and see what these people are doing to the children -
> attempting to turn them into sodomists, drug addicts - garbage tv and
> movies - Whoopie Goldberg, foul mouthed but have yet to see her
> biography on web...

Easy enough to find...try the following; according to this bio, she made up the last
name of "Goldberg", but I
DO remember that when she first became famous, she claimed to have been married to a
Goldberg, who presumably
was the father of her daughter.

http://mrshowbiz.go.com/people/whoopigoldberg/content/Bio.html

Whoopi Goldberg

"I don't like driving very much. That makes me very unhappy, because I scream a lot in
the car, but other than
that, life is actually pretty good."

        - Whoopi Goldberg

Occupation: Actress, Comedian