-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 11/29/2000 10:59:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< The elderly are a whole hellova lot better off without these phamaceutical
 toxins.  Many will live longer lives with greater health and quality if they
 manage to avoid the ministrations of standard allopathic medicine and take an
 active interest and responsibility for their own health.

 From what I know and have witnessed the last few years, the elderly have been
 and are being slowly and profitably euthanized by these 'medicines'.  Younger
 adults as well!  Why else would the 3rd or 4th leading cause of death in this
 country be due to allopathic 'medical care'? >>

I'm glad somebody noticed.  Isn't it interesting?  I've got friends who take
20 pills in the morning and 20 pills at night, and I just wish one was a
vitamin.  Prudy