-Caveat Lector-

>In any system you will ALWAYS have an elite who due to personality
disorders have an obsessive need for power and wealth.

This is only true in the case of systems in which money is used and
people respect power. There are numerous, successful cultures in which
neither happen. Hierarchy is not inevitable.

Read up. Start with People Without Government by Harold Barclay, ISBN
0-900707-75-5

>The only way to minimize the effect of the Power Elite is to minimize
the power of government over its citizens.

The greatest amount off power exercised by the elites is exercised not
through government but through economics. The government doesn't run
this country. Corporations run this country. Corporations run this
planet, and rule almost all of the people who live here.  They also run
its various governments, all of whom are corporate puppets, except for
the handful of remaining bolshevik states in which the government itself
functions as a corporation. Even they are beholden to the IMF/MB/WTO de
facto world government

The governments are fronts for the corporations. The corporations are
fronts for the plutocrats. We must take great care not to be decieved.
make no mistake about it. We live in a global plutocracy.

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
İİİCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: