In a message dated 12/10/00 11:17:49 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >  (JKR wrote:)
> >who pays you for "Fighting CLuMs"? how do you get internet access? who
> >bought you your computer? who pays for the printing of your "zine"?
> >you are a government employee then. which government?
> >
> >john.
> >
>   (Kansan1225 wrote:)
>      Everything we have ultimately comes from God, the source of all Good.

You mean like...ticks, the clap, Denghe Fever, Childhood Leukemia,
Capitalism,
pimples, smelly kitty, gall stones, and a national shortage of virgins?

J2

     Some of the things you refer to are the results of human Free Will, a
gift given to us by God.

     The others are what are referred to in traditional Christian theology
as "necessary evil", again a part of the Holy Trinity's creation.