-Caveat Lector-

>This is an excellent site for those who know nothing about the dangers to our
>society coming from the New Age movement and those who wish to learn more
>about this very extensive topic.  Hannah Newman, a Jewish researcher who
>lives in Israel, recently sent out a notice about her site as follows:
>
>"My new, greatly expanded and updated research on New Age antisemitism is
>now on line.
>Go to:
>http://homestead.virtualjerusalem.com/antisemitism/index.html"

This is some of the most unbelievable crap I have ever read.

This is on a par with the 2 + 2 = 5 Jewish Conspiracy theories out there,
except now we are expected to believe that the 'new age movement' is a
coherent, organised plan.

I feel qualified to comment here, as I helped push the new age movement
in Australia.

I am not anti-semitic, anti-jewish, or anti-anything.  I believed that
the Christian option was lacking, and I wanted to explore yoga,
meditation and other philosophies.

This bimbo is expecting us to believe that virtually all non-mainstream
religions are part of a sinister plan to wipe out Jews.  Talk about
paranoid - it would be funny if it weren't so scary that people out there
believe such drivel.

I put to you all that this woman is part of an evil plan to isolate and
vilify anyone not part of an 'established' religion.

Established religions control their followers via their belief systems,
but the rest of us are now 'new agers', to be isolated and vilified for
our crime of not 'belonging' to a major belief system.

I have been to Findhorn Community, I have lived on communes, I have
organised festivals and activities, conferences, and published magazines,
all promoting peaceful ideology via diet, attitude and environment.

I KNOW the new age movement.  It is totally disorganised, incoherent, and
until Shirley Maclaine and Oprah Winfrey came along, it was lacking in
credibility and viability.

There are certainly sinister elements that come along and wave their flag
under the new age movement's banner.

In a world facing fragmentation and uncertainty, the last thing we need
is more rubbish of this calibre.

Hannah, there is no Jewish conspiracy to wipe out non-Jews, and there is
no New Age conspiracy to wipe out Jews.  You should go out and smell the
roses and get a life!

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com      ICQ#62399259

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)