-Caveat Lector-

>And thankyou by "This," we assume you mean YOUR own rediculous "drivel"  and
>poop over "Nexus".
>
>It doesn't take a genuis to figure that the so-called "spirituality" of the
>NAM is Nazism to the core, which a multitude of fruitcakes taken along for
>the ride.
>
>http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1004.html
>
>http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1048.html
>
>"Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow : The New Age Movement and Our Coming Age of
>Barbarism"
>http://www.cuttingedge.org/review/rv105.html

So I gather that Guitar Virtuoso is a radical fundamentalist christian
living in Australia.

The 'new age' movement isn't neo-nazi, the fundamentalist christians are.

Go get a mirror pal and have a good hard look.

Then go get a brain and learn to think for yourself.

The "Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow" is chock a block full of facts like
2+2=5.
Yet these are the sort of facts that fundamentalists like yourself and
Hannah use as 'evidence' that the new age movement are trying to kill off
all jews.

You would be funny if you weren't so deluded and dangerous.

It seems that anyone not part of an established religion is by default
part of the 'new age' movement.

Your extremist pals in the USA go around telling us that vegetarians are
satanists, that chiropractors are doing the work of the devil etc.

Now your friends on this list would have us believe that anyone who
meditates or wants peace and goodwill for all is part of an anti-jewish
plot.

At least the track record of the new age movement (assuming there even is
one) is not like the track record of religions like yours.   Your
religious brothers are killing each other, and others who do not agree
with them.  Ever heard of a new ager who killed off thousands of others
just because they disagreed?

Established religions are for sheep who cannot think for themselves.
Their track record of corruption, bloodshed, lies, deceptions and
hypocrisy are clear for all to judge them by.

And for the record you brainless twerp, I do not even like the 'new age'
movement.  I deplore the rampant egos, profiteering, lies, and hypocrisy
amongst all the groups and organisations.

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com      ICQ#62399259

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)