-Caveat Lector-

So Kansas - interesting material.   This Blitzer, Wolf - never did like
this man - remember how they bombed Persian Gulf for entertainment of
American public - using bombs that had some type of radiation problem
which might have contributed to our soldiers Gulf War illness - whic our
government as denied

Now Ehud Barak - my Oxford Concordance/ibible, sovenier edition made
specially for members of the Clarendon Press who revised bible in 1875
on period - this bible has meaning of names - is the SS Teachers Edition
- and Ehud (Barak) means also thunder and lightning....and now remember
use of the word "blitz" - doesnt that mean "bombing: the hell out of the
enemy and the code words Desert Storm.......USAF - my brother in law was
Thor Chief (England and around world traveled he and my sister) - and
note Thor, isn't he the god of thunder and lighting also?

Now note too - I just sent a note out on CTRL abot having been invited
and did join the International Platform Association at the time headed
up by Glen Seborg who headed atomic energy commission - was founded by
Daniel Webster - former heads and present heads of C
IA in this, and note Wolf Blitzer also asked to join........me, I felt
at bottom of pyramid and I was told I was asked to join for two reasons
- I would disappear at one of their conventons or they wanted to keep
eternal eye on me......so think I will renew my membership -

Lowell Thomas of course was still alive when I joined - and Jean Dixon -
this was reason no oubt I was asked to join for I had taken her
on.....now this dear political psuedo religious propagandist delighted
in maring Kennedys for murder - and you paint a picture long enough, as
written in Habakkuk = well it happens....and by he way, isn't kuklos
Greek for Circle; and Klux or Lux also name for light - etc?

So Wolf Blitzer - a plant long enough to have taken roots - whose mole
or bat is he?

Age of Aquarias?  Thought it strange they made deal out of his belonging
to International Platform Associan - believe my name was submited to
them by this Shakespearian actor who popped up - last name was Carradine
- related someway to Hollywood Carradines, the one who used to play
Dracula?   He was in like flynn with Republican Lt. Govenor at the
time.....and used to send me expensive candy, etc.....but since I was a
Clerk of Court at the time in the 60 period, felt ths was no god
business bt then in those days I had MI6 dropping in, FBI dropping in in
disguse - and meal alone in the Mayor's office.

What has god wrought......and my house has been hit by lightning twice
in 3 years, and outside two huge great ballsl of fire - one took down an
evergreen....more lightning bolts (so I laid off my theories on weather
control and artificial lightning for awhile).....

But about 2 months ago got hit by lightning again and lost another TV
and burned out my Philips Magnavox web......glad I have insurance and
will never knock the protection racket again.

So this is a lot of lightning going about - and killing Arabs and
starving them out, seems to be zionist pastime?   Who is CNN fronting
for really.....what and who is Ted Turner who gives money to UN -does he
want to run it?

Turner is so drunked up most of the time - why he married Jane Fonda and
thought since their pending divorce he might have sobered up.....but
look what happened to him - Time Warner takes this front man over.....

So much for As The Stomach Churns......but how I was so honored with
being asked into nd accepted by the International Platform Society into
which Wolfe and Blitz is a membr.......well, when I used to go out I
used to hum Me And My Shadow - for I had enough of them following me
about - the whole D Platoon -

Just because I said the assassins followed astrlogy and used the bible
for the Master Plan for Murder Keyed to The Stars and Testaments......

Date wise........Chapter and Verses, like reading Sakespearian
Play......they got our King and anything I hate is a Chess Player and
pipe smoker.

So dates 21st and 22nd, and 4th and 5th in 68 were bad days keyed to
murder and bible code.......and in 1963 of course - this was the
beginning of the 40 years march int the wilderness and now it is the
millenium and cry wolf, nobody listens - three popes, three
presidents.....and Ehud Barak aka Brug - and Arafat still bleeding USA
of money.

So goodbye Ted Turner and Wolf Blitzer - didn't GERMANS call it
Blitz-kreig or something like that?

Interesting item follows here - so Kansan  - read Acts 19 and see what
you see - consider key readings for death of little Princess and
sabotage of Apollo where three brave men died in blazing fire - like
Shadrach, Meshech and Abenego........code words for Jack Ruby when he
killed Oswald on November 24 - dead men tell no tales - as they say in
Hebrew "where there is a testament there must by necessity be death of
testator", or no witnesses - and they send a black pullet from the east
or a torpedo from the west....long list of body bags.

Keep your powder dry.

Saba

Click Here
Click Here
 MAIN
PAGE WORLD U.S. LOCAL POLITICS WEATHER BUSINESS SPORTS TECHNOLOGY SPACE HEALTH
ENTERTAINMENT BOOKS TRAVEL FOOD ARTS
& STYLE NATURE IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS myCNN
 Headline News brief news quiz daily almanac
  MULTIMEDIA:
 video video archive audio multimedia showcase more services

  E-MAIL:
Subscribe to one of our news e-mail lists.
Enter your address:

Or:
Get a free e-mail account
  DISCUSSION: message boards chat feedback
  CNN WEB SITES:
 AsiaNow En Español Em Português Svenska Norge Danmark
 Italian
 FASTER ACCESS: europe japan
 TIME INC. SITES: CNN NETWORKS:  more networks transcripts
 SITE INFO: help contents search ad info jobs
 WEB SERVICES:
CNN e-store

Today on CNN | Anchors & Reporters | CNN Networks
 Wolf Blitzer
Wolf Blitzer is the anchor for CNN's The World Today, airing weeknights
from 8-9 p.m. (ET) with Joie Chen in Atlanta and Jim Moret in Los
Angeles. The World Today is CNN's flagship newscast, channeling the
resources and worldwide newsgathering capabilities of the CNN News Group
into a dynamic, comprehensive program.
Blitzer also hosts Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer, the only Sunday talk
show seen in more than 212 countries and territories. Blitzer served as
CNN's senior White House correspondent covering President Bill Clinton
from his election in November 1992 until 1999.
Throughout Election 2000, Blitzer interviewed all of the major party
presidential candidates( George W. Bush, Al Gore, Ralph Nader and Pat
Buchanan. He anchored Late Edition from the road in New York, New
Hampshire and Iowa during the early primaries and debates. He hosted a
town meeting with Senate candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton in Buffalo,
N.Y., two live two-hour specials at each major party convention this
summer and three CNN&TIME Town Meetings in October with undecided voters
in battleground states. On Election Night, Blitzer joined the CNN
Election 2000 team in Atlanta, reporting on the balance of power in the
House and Senate.
For more than two decades, Blitzer has reported on a wide range of major
breaking stories around the world. He began his career in 1972 with the
Reuters News Agency in Tel Aviv. Shortly thereafter, he became a
Washington, D.C., correspondent for The Jerusalem Post. After more than
15 years of reporting from the nation's capital, Blitzer joined CNN in
1990 as the network's military-affairs correspondent at the Pentagon.
During his tenure at the Pentagon, Blitzer was among the team of CNN
reporters who won the Golden CableACE from the National Academy of Cable
Programming for coverage of the Persian Gulf War.
Blitzer also won an Emmy Award in 1996 for his coverage of the Oklahoma
City bombing. In 1994, American Journalism Review cited him and CNN as
the overwhelming choice of readers for the coveted Best in the Business
Award for "best network coverage of the Clinton administration." In
1999, Blitzer was honored with the International Platform Association's
Lowell Thomas Broadcast Journalism Award for outstanding contributions
to broadcast journalism.
>From the beginning of his career, Blitzer has covered many key events
that have shaped the international political landscape. He was onsite in
1973 when West German Chancellor Willy Brandt visited Israel, the first
visit by a German chancellor since the Holocaust. Blitzer covered the
first Israeli-Egyptian peace conference in Egypt in 1977, and, in 1979,
he traveled with then-President Jimmy Carter on visits to Egypt and
Israel for the final round of negotiations that resulted in the signing
of the Israel-Egypt peace treaty. In 1982, Blitzer was in Beirut during
the withdrawal of PLO and Syrian forces.
In August 1991, Blitzer flew to Moscow shortly after the failed coup and
spent nearly a month reporting on the Soviet military. He was among the
first Western reporters invited into KGB headquarters in Moscow for a
rare inside look into the Soviet intelligence apparatus. He returned to
Moscow in December 1991 to cover the collapse of the Soviet Union and
the transition from Mikhail Gorbachev to Boris Yeltsin.
Blitzer also has interviewed some of recent history's most notable
figures. He has interviewed President Bill Clinton on numerous
occasions, most recently on Feb. 14 for Clinton's first online
interview, and prior to that from Cologne, Germany, the site of the 1999
G-8 summit. National newsmakers(including Cabinet officials, members of
Congress and social leaders(are regular guests on his programs. Blitzer
has interviewed international figures(including former South African
President Nelson Mandela, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu and current Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, French
President Jacques Chirac and German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder(from
locations around the world.
Blitzer is the author of two books, Between Washington and Jerusalem: A
Reporter's Notebook (Oxford University Press, 1985) and Territory of
Lies (Harper and Row, 1989). The latter was cited by The New York Times
Book Review as one of the most notable books of 1989. He also has
written articles for numerous publications, including The New York
Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and the Los Angeles
Times.
Blitzer earned a bachelor of arts degree in history from the State
University of New York at Buffalo and a master of arts degree in
international relations from the Johns Hopkins University School of
Advanced International Studies in Washington, D.C. Blitzer also has
honorary degrees from State University of New York at Buffalo; King's
College in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., Gannon University in Erie, Pa., and
Quinnipiac College in New Haven, Conn.
SEARCH CNN.com
Enter keyword(s)    go    help

Click Here

Back to the top
© 2000 Cable News Network. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.
Read our privacy guidelines.